Our good friend Andy over at Creative Loafing asks today why our “top bloggers” aren’t suicidal over some of the news that has come out about Sarah Palin over the weekend.
Until some of these top bloggers can weigh in, I’d like to point out a couple of things:
1) It was a holiday weekend. Even some of us with no life found a few things to do, and
2) Many of the Republicans from which you are seeking comments are at the Republican Convention, and probably haven’t had hanging out here as their top priority.
As to your direct points,
1) Until there’s any form of evidence that Gov Palin had any knowledge or involvement in the Trooper issue, it’s a non story. Frankly, I haven’t been following that meme and don’t have any better answer than that. If it becomes an actual story/issue, you can probably expect some of the top bloggers to comment on it.
2) I think you missed about 60 comments on Palin’s “Bridge to Nowhere” issue, under the thread called “Palin was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it.”
3) This one intrigues me. Palin once belonged to a state secessionist group. Interesting. How many times did this group try to blow up the U.S. Capitol or the Pentagon? Or anything else?
Until a top blogger gets back to express his/her opinion and break the supposed silence we’ve had on Palin, I’ll say this:
Palin remains more accomplished, more experienced, and more a proven agent of much needed change than the guy who’s on the top of that other party’s ticket.