Friday Lunatic Video

The video below is making the rounds on the internets. Apparently it happened back in June at Emory University. What immediately comes to mind is that it’s the Professors/Teachers who were going nuts (one actually pulls his pants down to expose his undies), while the students for the most part were well behaved. Anyway, enjoy. Profanity Warning

1. Icarus says:

Um, Umm, Ummm, I love me some good kookfight.

A few obervations:

1) There are apparently a lot of people willing to pay a premium to go to college with a bunch of ugly people.

2) The women could easily have taken the men had it turned physical, especially the one that spent the last 3 minutes hiding in the corner off camera crying into the mike.

3) Ponytail dude should have been reaffirmed less as a child, and spanked a lot more.

4) Emory needs a football team so they can learn to properly channel their aggression. The woman standing on the chair screaming at the end would make a great lineman.

2. JDP says:

Icarus,
    These are not Emory students. They are hippies from elsewhere in the country who had a conference at what looks like the Emory Conference Center.

3. GOPeach says:

Shanara Reid-Brinkley – ( typical hyphenated name of a black chick ) just had to mention that… It’s so annoying. ( rollng eye)

Anyway… she thought she could scream at some white guy and he would sit there in the floor and say -” Yes Queen LaTEEfah!” LOL – Whoa! Talk about underestimating angry white men… wheeew – For a college professor … that Sistah needs some common sense!!! She got in way over her head…

Then did you see how the black students got tribal and started standing inbetween the 2 of them like protective. That is the way they close rank when one of their’s gets attacked…

Yeah.. it’s ugly.

4. Game Fan says:

That woman was really calling out that white boy. Too bad he took the bait and made himself look the fool. Not sure what I would have done under the circumstances. Sometimes the instincts just take over. Especially when you have watched plenty of Rick Flair. The “figure 4” comes to mind. Or maybe just getting behind the microphone with a big WOOOOOOOOO!

5. EAVDad says:

It’s clear that idiocy knows no racial boundaries.

My favorite part of the story is that Mr. Sensitive Pony-Tail Professor has been arrested — TWICE — for disorderly conduct. Once at an Eye Doctor’s office and the other — wait for it — at a children’s T-Ball game! Nice.

6. boyreporter says:

Thanks to JDP for the link to the Kansas City Star piece, reporting that the event too place at Emory back in March, which makes Buzz’s original post correct after all (except for the month, but that’s being picky). The report in this morning’s ajc (sat.) doesn’t bother to report the location for some reason, laziness in research I assume, as more and more pertinent details are being left out of stories. I think the editors have all been fired or something, because it’s their job to see to it that all the W’s are there, at least.

I’m pleased to see some brushback to GOPeach’s racist rant. She’s got ugly innards.

7. Chris says:

at a children’s T-Ball game!

If someone that creepy showed up at my kids t-ball game I’d either call the cops or take my kid home.

And a big thank you to GOPeach for setting back GOP Minority outreach yet again.

8. GOPeach says:

Taft-

I am NOT racist – I have biracial grand children.
    I LOVE my BLACK son-in-law who is a very successful physician! He would agree with be 100%!

I say these things “OUT LOUD” because they are true! I for one am tired of the NEGATIVE way BLACKS acts! HIP HOP, BETV, Tits & Ass in your face licking lips, pants down below the butt, “wife beater” tank tops, GAG ME with an AFRO PICK!….

I am sick of this NEGATIVE IMAGE! I pray my grandchildren will not gravitate to this culture and so does their BLACK FATHER!

9. GOPeach says:

* He would agree with ME 100%!

ALSO… I pray my grandchildren do not gravitate to NEGATIVE WHITE, BROWN, YELLOW, people also!…

I just know that this big mouth BLACK professor should have had CONTROL and DIGNITY!

10. GOPeach says:

Chris –

I doubt YOU HAVE REACHED OUT TO MINORITIES MORE THAN I HAVE?

I have a HOUSE FILLED with MINORITIES!!
    They eat at my table and sleep in my beds –
    They are my family! We hav the same BLOOD!

THEY ARE SMART Republicans! They are NOT voting NO-BAMA! They are VOTING McCain! Are you shocked???

They are opposed tho KARL MARX Politics!
    They are not “voting black” – They are ” voting smart!”…

No all BLACK people are stupid! PLEASE KNOW IT!

11. Icarus says:

It is a shame that some live an entire life without hearing that it is better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt.

12. GOPeach says:

NOT all BLACK people are stupid -…

ICARUS –

If you are referring to my comments – you should be ashamed of yourself!

My question for you is… Why did you say this happened at EMORY? It happened at Fort Hays State University!

Maybe you should apologize to Emory.

13. Icarus says:

I am often ashamed of myself. It’s Saturday night, and I hope to have that opportunity again in a few hours.

I apologize to Emory because it’s fashionable now days to apologize for things you have no control over, like their decision to host this group of nuts. For that, I am very, very sorry.

14. Game Fan says:

GOPeach
    I guarantee the “brothers” have got a lot more sense what they’re given credit for. In fact I think the entire American way of thinking is based on the African American “street sense” so to speak in part but not completely of course.