EEEwwwwwwwww. Um, no, won’t be there. Can’t speak for Vic though.

I will not be here. Ick. I suspect they’ll break up and head to the local massage parlor for a happy ending after it’s over.

How bizarre.

And P.S. – Why do the people on these websites all look like the weird kids laughing at obscure Kant references on the quad at college while the rest of the college kids were going about a normal existence?

1. Icarus says:

“I will not be here. Ick. ”

Ick? No me neither. Thanks for thinking of me when you saw this. Makes me feel so warm inside.

2. Romegaguy says:

I heard they will IMing each other from their I-phones during this event and then read aloud from Harry Potter

3. boyreporter says:

Just like Erick to announce he won’t be there, knowing he wouldn’t be invited. Been practicing since high school, along with Newt, Karl and Neil.

4. Icarus says:

from the article:

“Erick Erickson and Victor Jones are hereby requested to attend in our place.”

Now that you appear to have worked on your typing, let’s try to work on reading for comprehension.

5. boyreporter says:

Ick: You are right; I skimmed (can’t take his too seriously). My bad.

John K: Are you hinting, with your question about holding hands? Maybe Dorian will hold yours.

6. Tinkerhell says:

I wonder how much they’d scream if I showed up in the PJ with the feet & and pistol on my hip.
    ROFL.

I had to read the actual “Cuddle Party” web site faq just for kicks. Wow. At least they say it’s ok to want to cuddle with just the “hotties”. lol!

7. 1) I have an alibi, i was helping out by sweating with the non cuddling oldies and judging the non partisan food entries at Eric and my Neighborhood’s annual National Neighbors Night Out Neighborhood Watch, covered dish dinner.

2) On the evening in question, Erick can be seen on channel 14, during the live broadcast and taped Macon City Council meeting, for which he was never sworn in, saying, “can we hurry up and get this council meeting over, some of us have committments at our National Neighbors Night Out events.”

3) Despite misleading the public at the televised and taped City Council meeting, Erick never showed up for the NNNONW event.

Therefore, he was in Warner Robins with Snuggles et al. The Sheriff and Deputy Chief of Police and full city council will testify on my behalf.