1. atlantaman says:

Since the State Dept. has always been packed with a bunch of career liberals, I don’t see this as any surprise what so ever.

Although it is interesting that we now have State Dept. employees in Baghdad.

I think GI’s tend to be more Republican, which is why Kerry tried to screw them out of their vote.

2. Rogue109 says:

No diggity, no doubt. Plus, after hearing NBC’s Andrea Mitchell talk about how everything was scripted, I’m quite underwhelmed.

3. atlantaman says:

The irony is folks praise his great speaking ability, and he’s great when speaking from a prepared script, but he sounds like a moron when asked difficult unscripted questions.

You don’t see him looking like a fool lately, since his handlers don’t allow him to waver from the script, but if you look back to some earlier interviews he makes George Bush seem like Winston Churchill.

4. heroV says:

Seriously, you guys really need to work on your Obama digs/insults. These are just laughable in how hard they fall flat on their faces.

5. Rogue109 says:

Seriously, you guys really need to work on your Obama digs/insults.

If you are referring to my “no diggity, no doubt” comment…that’s just the goofy way I write. LOL!

6. jsm says:

You peaceniks keep smoking whatever you’ve got in that bong. It’s apparently pretty strong, if you think Obama is going to pull any measurable vote from military personnel.

7. GOPeach says:

Hello everyone,

As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass along that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on his visit to ‘The War Zone’. I wanted to share with you what happened. He got off the plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the area to meet with the Major General (2 Star) who is the commander here at Bagram.

As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and didn’t say a word as he went into the conference room to meet the General. As he finished, the vehicles took him to the ClamShell (pretty much a big top tent that military personnel can play basketball or work out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures playing basketball. He again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers to thank them for their service.

So really he was just here to make a showing for the American’s back home that he is their candidate for President. I think that if you are going to make an effort to come all the way over here you would thank those that are providing the freedom that they are providing for you.

I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to be the President of the United States. I just don’t understand how anyone would want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that he was scared to be around those that provide the freedom for him and our great country.

If this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I wanted you all to know what kind of caliber of person he really is. What you see in the news is all fake.

In service,