Hardcore Huttman Handles Hailey

Chris Huttman, a Democrat running for state House in the 81st district, sent the following mailer out to voters in the district highlighting the long and sordid history of his primary opponent, Cecillia Hailey.

Hailey, for her part, writes on her campaign website that “We filed a police report and have contacted the GBI. I will be naming names in the media. I will formerly be pressing charges. I have also submitted a letter to Gov. Barnes.”

“I am an Educator that must go through finger printing every year. I have worked abroad and been a college dean and professor. The audacity of this will not continue. This does not represent hope or change. We do not need any Chris Huttman’s in legislature. Vote 4 Cecillia Hailey.” [Source: chailey4district81.com, Warning Letter!!]

1. Icarus says:

1) It’s illegal to point out that a candidate for office has an arrest record?

2) Governor Barnes is back in office?

2. Melb says:

Since she is an educator…will she “formerly” be pressing charges or will she “formally” be pressing charges?

3. Demonbeck says:

She will be fomerly pressing charges against her word processing software and against Melb for pointing it out the grammar mistake.

4. Romegaguy says:

Dear God

Please let her be the nominee.

Your pal,
    Romegaguy

PS Mad props for helping Icarus get front page posting status.

5. bucky says:

Apparently no one explained to her that she should avoid the use of vague pronouns. My favorite part of her exercise in poor grammar: “I resent being called a felon and will stop at nothing else until this is done.”

Well, O.K., Cecillia, if you insist: “YOU’RE A FELON! YOU’RE A FELON!”

Her rant is almost as hilarious as Pam Stephenson’s claim that she is “conscience-free.”

6. Tea Party says:

This November, powerful folks are pledging their support to Huttman as he takes on incumbent .

When the Session begins how much impact will DeKalbs’ GOP ‘recent unpleasantness’ over incorporation have in the Statehouse?

7. Tea Party says:

@Erick “Whaddya tawkin do me?”

Is it ‘awesome’ that powerful GOP interests ACTUALLY threaten to support a Dem candidate to upset an incumbent GOP legislator? Or my prescient observation ‘awesome’?

If the latter is your drift, thank you, I do what I can…Actually Mr. Jim Galloway deserves equal credit as he shared this observation as well…tho’ I thought of it first, Jimbo (;>) . . .

I hope the Big Guys under the Dome address the issue of fellow GOP’ers gouging each others eyes out in public. That behaviour is both unseemly and unproductive for the few GOP true fiscal conservatives remaining.

# # #

8. drjay says:

i think erick was commenting on huttman’s mailer is all dude—i don’t think he was addressing you at all–back to the mailer–is this woman denying that she is the cecilia hailey in question on these publicly accessible records that huttman has sited??? b/c if it is not her then wow what rotten luck on her part…

9. memberg says:

Someone tell Icarus that if the good people of Georgia elect you to be their governor, you may be referred to as such until you die.