Paging GOPeach and Bill Simon

Yes, yes, after months and months and months of GOPeach being banned, I relented. Frankly, I just got tired of her submitting comments all the time thinking somehow she’d be free.

In any event, she and Bill Simon are throwing stones at each other.

They should now avoid each other.

Let me be clear here, GOPeach and Bill Simon need to cease their hostile comments toward each other and this is not optional.

1. Bill Simon says:

Frankly, DRJay, I’m thinking that other blogs could use my involvement rather than this one, so I will leave the “hostile comments” task to you and “Dead-Pan Icarus.”

2. JamesStratfield says:

Oh wow, this opens a new era in GOPeach posting. Now they have Erick’s blessing

3. GOPeach says:

Erick, Is it okay if I give Bill a hug?

I really do not hate him or anything. He just got way up in my issue and well…. it got ugly.

I need ya’ll to pray for me. I am quite a bit older than you pups and I get really mad when I see a whole new breed of clueless pundits when it comes to the importance of LIFE.

This is the foundation of the whole EARTH. Talk about “the ECO System”. I do not want to draw blood. I just want to make a point and well… I guess I did.

I really want Bill to understand me and listen to me. I do not want him to call me names. I do not want him speaking bad about my faith. I want him to see the REAL reason I do NOT believe we should fund abortion mills. It is THAT simple.

Thanks Erick,

Peach

4. Icarus says:

“and I get really mad when I see a whole new breed of clueless pundits…”

The young ones are stepping on the toes of the old clueless pundits?

5. GOPeach says:

Not really. It’s like we have to start all over.

In the old days it was all talk radio. Now it is exhausting and time consuming blogging. It takes hours and hours and hours. Ug.

6. Taft Republican says:

I was wondering when certain people would finally either be banned or leave of their own accord.

I’m willing to bet that, if “other blogs” are so fortunately blessed, Peach Pundit will finally become the magnet for excellent political discourse that it should have achieved long ago, if certain people had not polluted it with profanity, religion-bashing, personal attacks, and blatantly false “rumors” on an hourly basis.

No, I’m not talking about any person in particular. What makes you ask?