If you’re interested….

Bob Barr will be at Atlantic Station tomorrow. Here’s what I received via email:

Libertarian Party candidate for President Bob Barr will be delivering a speech at the dedication ceremony for the Millennium Gate, on Friday, July 4. The dedication ceremony will begin at 12:30 p.m. with a parade, followed by speeches from attending dignitaries beginning at 1:15 p.m.

The Millennium Gate, which is located at the Atlantic Station in downtown Atlanta, is a 73-foot arch that will celebrate the history of Georgia.

WHO: Bob Barr, the Libertarian Party presidential nominee

WHAT: Dedication speech for the Millennium Gate monument

WHEN: 1:15 p.m. on Friday, July 4

WHERE: Atlantic Station, 171 17th Street, Atlanta, GA

WHY: To mark the opening of the Millennium Gate monument, which celebrates the history of the state of Georgia.

1. Bill Simon says:

I’m not interested either. I have a monument of my own that I’m quite happy with, and wouldn’t want to muck it up with an image of Bob Barr.

2. Jace Walden says:

Bill and Icarus,

Can you guys please ask McCain to withdraw from the Presidential Race. I’m concerned that he might cost Barr the election.

Thanks.

3. Icarus says:

Jace,

Would you please quit sampling the meth that you make in your kitchen. Not only are you cutting into your profits, it seems to be affecting your thought patterns.

4. Chris says:

Have you seen the results of Bob Barr’s July 2nd “money bomb”? He got a whole $88,000. With that amount of money he might be able to run 100 or so TV commercials in three whole states.

Clearly the Ron Paul momentum is with Barr. Not.

5. Game Fan says:

Romegaguy
    Reminds me of a couple of famous quotations:
    “I’m Chevy Chase and you’re not.”

“We are Siamese if you please.
    We are Siamese if you don’t please”.

6. A Typical White Person says:

“How much did YOU make on July 2nd, Chris?”

“Make?” I was under the impression that Mr. Barr was trying to FUNDRAISE, not “make money.”

But, thank you Daffy-Tafty, for the Freudian slip: Bob Barr is ONLY out to make money for himself.

7. Taft Republican says:

Gee, how aTypical of you. Would you have been happier if I had said, “How much did you FUNDRAISE on July 2nd, Chris?”

How loopy is that? Sheesh. How about making a comment that is sensical?

8. Icarus says:

Actually, Taft, since the rat of questionable lineage, Chris Farris, is not an announced candidate for anything, and has not filed any of the required paperwork for collecting campaign contributions, I’m pretty sure your new phrasing makes even less sense.