Team America PAC for Broun

teamamerica_800.jpg

tafy2.jpgTom Tancredo’s Team America PAC, headed by Bay Buchanan, has endorsed Paul Broun and is pushing others to send him money.

Meanwhile, I’m hearing a third party group is circulating a rather frivolous push poll against Barry Fleming, distorting his record on key social issues, throughout that district.

UPDATED: Barry Fleming has sent out a press release responding to this endorsement. In it, Fleming says:

I was sent from pranet Xiron to conquer the Earf
I had a twiffic pran – I thought it would work
I tried to get the Earfrings all to kill each other, y’see
But it all went wrong and now I must decree
You are worthress Arec Barrwin
You are worthress Arec Barrwin
You have faiwred in every way
and now my stock in you has fawren
Your career is stawrin’
and you’re worthress Arec Barrwin
That’s why I brew your head off
And your chirdren are all bawrin’
Pranet Xiron is inhabited with Xipods rike me

1. Icarus says:

Yes, I now it all makes sense. Spottswoode is really Bay Buchanan.

It seems only natural that Team America would enlist Broun in their battle against the Film Actors Guild.

2. GOPeach says:

Tom Tancredo and Paul Broun – LIKE MINDED! Oh Yeah!!!

Now you all know why I fought to get Paul Broun in Washington EVEN though I am not in the 10th CD.

When you know there is a GREAT candidate outside your district…you HELP THEM anywho!

3. Holly says:

Jace, if you can find one thing that Barry has said that isn’t true, then we’ll talk. Obviously, I was referring to the folks lying about his record.

It’s one thing to point out issues you have with actual votes. It’s another thing entirely to lie about what someone’s done.

4. Jace Walden says:

Holly,

I was talking about Barry Boy’s mouth being attached to the Speaker’s (Richardson) a**.

Thus “Flemming the Lemming.”

John Konop,

That whole thing about me and Rachel Ray is a myth. Just a malicious rumor being spread by a rival campaign.

5. GOPeach says:

Speaking of “The Speaker” –

What is it about the STATE HOUSE anyway?
    Why is it that The Speaker ( Murphy, Richardson, …)

has to tower over everyone in order to belittle, antagonize, browbeat, coerce, domineer, frighten, intimidate,oppress, punish, tyrannize, and victimize every single person who is trying to REPRESENT THE PEOPLE of their DISTRICT!….

A Speaker One Among Many! A Speaker needs to conduct order but there is a line that they ALWAYS cross over when they get so full of arrogance.

I would like to see a HUMBLE SPEAKER with a GENTLE AUTHORITY like Atticus Finch ( Gregory Peck) or like Mr. Smith ( Jimmy Stewart. These are the kind of men we need in these times… I am completely serious about this.

6. Game Fan says:

I’m glad Georgia doesn’t have an Eiffel Tower. But seriously the best part about Tancredo is he’s a thorn in the side of those guys in the White House. A “fly in the ointment” if you will.

7. GOPeach says:

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Brian Walker

To: County Chairs

From: Brian Walker

Subject: Report on Broun

Date: Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008

Below is a link to an Athens Banner-Herald article which reveals a portion of Broun’s past. Please access the link below in order to read the article. Some of you might already have heard about or read the article, but some of you might not. Thank you so much for your help.

—————————————————-

This is SO NOT COOL!

This makes me LOVE PAUL BROUN THAT MUCH MORE!

His past has been used to fertilize the seeds of God’s favor!

8. jdsmith says:

Paul Broun has been endorsed by the 60-Plus Association, Georgians for the Second Amendment, the North Georgia Sportsmen Association, the Northeast Georgia Firearms Owners Assocation, the Georgia Sportsmen Assocation, and the National Rifle Assocation.
    Concerned Women for America PAC, the nation’s largest organization of conservative women also back Congressman Broun. Reverend Lou Sheldon, the president of the Traditional Values Coalition, has personally endorsed Congressman Broun along with Tony Perkins, the president of the Family Research Council.