Ralph Reed At Atlanta Press Club Thursday

Political strategist (aren’t we all one of those nowadays?) Ralph Reed will be signing copies (for sale at event) of his new novel and taking your Q&A at the Atlanta Press Club Thursday evening, starting at 6pm. Members free. Others welcome at $15. per person. You must pre-register regardless of what you are though! Registration and event details and directions are here.

1. drjay says:

i bought the book at the gop convention last month and have really been surprised at how good it is–i would recommend it to anyone that likes reading political thrillers..

2. IndyInjun says:

Icarus and Rome made me spit all over my computer.

Somehow I don’t think Ralph would want to a repeat of our first encounter…..LOL.

3. GOPeach says:

He proved that he was not guilty… if that is what you mean.

I suspect he will become known as a great writer and that will most likely engage the culture at large far more than banging a gavel for 4 yrs under the Gold Dome.

4. debbie0040 says:

Rome, I will pay up the steak dinners when the Reed indictments start coming down. That is all we heard from you Reed haters during the Lt. Governor’s Campaign.

All you Reed haters are just envious of Reed. He took his defeat like a man and just went on. That showed character. He is actually in a better position than he would have been had he been elected Lt.Governor. He is influencing things on a national level instead of a state level.

He does a great job on Fox when he appears as a guest. He has written a great book.

Those of you that thought Reed would just disappear after his defeat are dam* fools!!

5. GOPeach says:

Hahaha Debbie – Right On!

I have to throw my head in a pillow and laugh ( so not to make the little boys think they are being mocked in public) … The “Reed-haters” thought they were THAT mighty-to bring him down with their ridicule and slander on a State Level…. Well now… just goes to show how wrong they were – AGAIN!

Look – if Ralph was a weak person without great influence on a national stage, Newsweek would have never placed him on the front cover, FOX would never have him as a contributor, and he would not have a successful book deal!

Ralph Reed is MEDIA material – News, Cable, & Books… that is quite amazing…

Also… my friends outside of Georgia know nothing of the GA Lt. Gov. race in ’06 so on a national scale this is moot and irrelevant.

6. Bill Simon says:

ALSO…as Peach says: “Ralph Reed is MEDIA material – News, Cable, & Books… that is quite amazing…”

That also explains former President Clinton’s activities and abilities.

There really isn’t much difference in character between Ralph Reed and Bill Clinton. Both are accomplished, and professional, liars.

7. John Konop says:

Ralph Reed has made mistakes like all of us. As to the degree of his mistakes the legal system will decide how far we went off the reservation.

The few times I have meet Ralph he seemed to be a bright engaging person. It seems many people fall into two camps with Ralph from hating him to worshiping him.

I fall in the camp of wishing him the best and hopefully he learned from his transgressions. Hating or worshipping people is not healthy.

8. Chris says:

Wow puns from John Konop and wisdom from GOPeach:

“legal system will decide how far we went off the reservation.” and “Everyone has lied… those who say they haven’t are lying!”

9. GOPeach says:

I have known Ralph for well over 20 years. Most people on this blog barely know him or only know what the LIBERAL media says about him in hopes to rid him of any credibility for the major things he has done to make History in America- ( the election of Ronald Reagan)

Ralph and I share many friends and not one of us worship him. We do know that he has done for Christians what Ron Paul has done for readers of the Constitution and what Obama has done for 20 year olds… He got us from the pews to the polls. We became known as the ” Silent Majority, the Christian Right, and the Social Conservatives.

I am at least 20 years older than most people on this blog. I was here in Georgia when Christians thought politics was “of the devil” and would not vote. It was young leaders like Ralph Reed who challenged us to take responsibility as a citizen and come out of the (prayer) closet.

In my case, I loathe the idea of the US Government forcing me to give them my kids grocery money to terminate the lives of the unborn. Any country that justifies this action in the name of ” Women’s Rights” is a country that will see 50 million illegals taking jobs of the 50 million Americans who were aborted.

“God Bless America” is more than a song – It is a cry and a gut-wrenching prayer. Ralph Reed joins us in this prayer.

And for the record… Ralph has asked for forgiveness and he has repented. I have heard and witnessed this with my own eyes and hears personally.