Does Bush’s evil know no bounds?

The most evil President/Dictator of all time now plans to make protesters poop in their pants at the Democratic Convention. No wonder Dennis Kucinich wants him impeached!

Read this (via Hot Air):

Political activists planning protest rallies at the upcoming Democratic Convention in Denver have their stomachs in knots over a rumor about a crowd control weapon – known as the “crap cannon” – that might be unleashed against them.

Also called “Brown Note,” it is believed to be an infrasound frequency that debilitates a person by making them defecate involuntarily…

1. CobbGOPer says:

From a Fox News report on the “weapon:”

“Dr. Roger Schwenke – an expert acoustician who appeared on the Discovery Channel’s “Mythbusters” in 2004 to test the phenomenon – told FOXNews.com there is no scientific evidence that proves such frequencies cause involuntary defecation.

“When we conducted the low frequency experiment for the Brown Note episode of MythBusters, we tested a variety of low frequencies and no involuntary gastro-intestinal motility was caused,” he said.”

2. Sure, but we all know you can’t believe Fox News.

The fact that Fox News is out there trying to prove the weapon doesn’t exist is proof that it does.

3. Goldwater Conservative says:

Did they get the idea from Big Foot or was this “crap canon” found in the wreckage at Roswell, NM?

4. boyreporter says:

Jizzum is so off the wall, he’d consider the Boston Tea Party protestors “wacko.” Just what the GOP values, lock-step yes-men who value authority and direction over everything else…oh, except tax cuts, yeah tax cuts. And no child health insurance, but more corporate welfare for Exxon.

5. Doug Deal says:

..it is believed to be (a weapon) that debilitates a person by making them defecate involuntarily…

I thought they already had this and it was called Krystals.

6. Game Fan says:

Is this thing shoulder launched or more like a pistol grip. The second amendment says I get my own crapomatic too. (depending on your interpretation)

7. albert says:

Outstanding! Now they need to unleash this thing in January when the speaker stirs the pot.

8. jsm says:

“Jizzum is so off the wall, he’d consider the Boston Tea Party protestors ‘wacko.'”

Hey, boy. It’s been a while. You excited about summer vacation? I bet you’re looking forward to being in 5th grade this fall, aren’t you?

9. Demonbeck says:

I wonder if this thing will improve the overall smell of the protesters.

Can we put them under a tent and harness the power from the … ummm… emissions?

10. boyreporter says:

So jizzum evades the issue and Demonbeck joins him in his cubbie tent. You guys ever have an independent thought, or is that just too “edgy” for you? Must be horrible to be a hard-right conservative, but on the other hand, no hard lifting in the thinking department. Just go with what your betters tell you, right?

11. albert says:

Oh wait, I hear this “secret weapon” is actually the speaker. His shrill voice already sent shock waves in the capitol. They figure it will work on the dems.

12. Demonbeck says:

I allow myself only one independent thought per day.

Here it is, just for you, boyreporeter.
    DailyKos is the opiate of the masses.

13. boyreporter says:

Jizzum: childish babbling is just to make it understandable to you. But I guess I gave you too much credit.

Demon: Quoting a commie Russkie could go on your permanent record.

14. Demonbeck says:

Well, I guess banging my shoe on the desk saying “We will bury you” is just out of the question completely then, huh?

I don’t need talking points from any talking heads to know that todays leaders on the left are pushing more and more each day for a more “equal” America, where the government mandates that everyone receive the same health care, the same education and the same net salary after taxes. They are just one “Government should run like a well-oiled machine” away from full blown Socialism.

When did America change into the Land of the Fair and the Home of the Equal?

15. boyreporter says:

Blake: You are right, of course. I was thinking of Lenin, but it’s Marx. One of the hazards of email, too quick.

Demon: You make no sense, as your mom must have told you repeatedly.And the level of anger you apparently possess makes you a danger to small animals.

16. Icarus says:

If Demonbeck “level of anger” is a danger to small animals, most Peach Pundit posters are probably a danger to safari sized fauna.

17. Demonbeck says:

I make no sense? If I have to explain that last post to you, then you are denser than I thought.

18. MSBassSinger says:

Reading the dialoge with boyreporter reminds me of why one doesn’t argue with a pig. It just frustrates you and annoys the pig.

But, boyreporter’s posts are just so (unintentionally) funny!

19. boyreporter says:

MSBassSinger: I haven’t seen any arguments here. This is the insult room, right? Or is it down the hall? Hurry, I only bought five minutes.