1. Chris says:

So when do the new sign pictures start going up on the banner?

And what is up with Loraine Greene’s “Leadership for a Change” tagline? Is she a secret Obama worshiper? Trying to make Gwinnett more like the south side of Chicago?

2. A Typical White Person says:

LOL! I don’t know why you ask that question on this thread, but it seems to be a bit out of place.

3. A Typical White Person says:

Why, thank you Mr./Miss/Ms. Icarus.

Is there a table somewhere with punch and cookies for us to munch on at this gathering?

4. A Typical White Person says:

Interesting name for someone. Is that his legally registered name? Is there a courthouse somewhere that has that document filed away?

If he’s married, does the couple get introduced as “Mr. & Mrs. Rat Bastard Farris?”

5. Icarus says:

Peach Pundit is the official record. I believe you can find the formal entry within the Thread of Dreams.

And while I believe the rat bastard is married, I doubt his wife is often seen in public with him, thus I’ve never had the occasion to witness an introduction to Mrs. rat bastard Farris.

6. Chris says:

Icarus – There were cookies at the convention in 2007. Its not my fault if you didn’t come by the right table to pay homage to Fred!

My wife doesn’t comment on PP, and so has no occasion to be introduced as Mrs. Rat-Bastard.

7. SpaceyG says:

Yes, Romedude. It was a bit stressful going OTP. Had to go for immediate facial/massage to deal with the trauma of it all. A coupla martinis soon and I’ll be fully recovered. It is almost 5pm – ish, right?

8. Icarus says:

“Its not my fault if you didn’t come by the right table to pay homage to Fred!”

I’m still waiting to see if Fred! gets in the race or not. Is he expected to announce soon?

9. GAGirl says:

I believe that photo was taken around the South Cobb Drive area close to 285 which is about a block away from my residence. This is NOT west Cobb. It’s the southern part of Cobb county that’s nearly Fulton. I’m not saying his signs don’t exist in west Cobb but that picture is very inaccurate for the text that’s below it.

I’d like to add that this is nothing more than someone driving around major roads throughout the state and sticking them places they shouldn’t be stuck. Kinda like what the candidate himself does when…

10. Chris says:

Fred decided not to get into the race because he didn’t get the coveted Icarus endorsement.

And because he didn’t feel like getting up that day.

11. CobbGOPer says:

GAGirl:

Ha! I think you’re right! I live in the same area, and there are quite a few Snuggles signs (and rightfully so, it’s a Dem area). Looking at that intersection, I believe it’s just north of 285 on South Cobb drive.

Therefore, this is DEFINITELY not West Cobb. My parents live in West Cobb near the Paulding line, and I have yet to see any Snuggles signs out there (because it’s a heavily Republican area, Earl Erhart’s district).

12. SpaceyG says:

The picture was taken along S. Cobb Drive, which I’ve always thought of as the western part of Cobb County. Southern part too, of course. I’ll look it up on the map and correct my post if it doesn’t seem “westward” enough to be called anything other than “southern” Cobb County.

13. Icarus says:

Only an ITP princess would consider Sminings as West Cobb.

14. Bill Simon says:

“Pack a lunch and drive out Dallas Hwy one day. There’s a whole ‘nother world out there.”

And that’s a long hot drive this time of year too…

15. Icarus says:

To stop by the Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield park.

We all know you have a thing for Civil War Reinactors. Especially the ones with mullets.

(You’re welcome in advance)