Out of state voters for Keith Gross

2554380743 0111Df1Cca
This one cracked me up. After all the reports of Keith Gross coming from out of state to run for the General Assembly, this shot was from the meet-the-candidates event at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral in DeKalb County.

BTW, I’ve been to that cathedral for a wedding. For fifty minutes we stood up before the priest motioned us all to sit down.

1. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

Erick, help me out here. Would you rather stand for 50 minutes, or be deprived of beer, wine, and spirits for eternity?
    😉

2. Icarus says:

Is this his car?

Doubtful. It appears to be a Ford Fusion. I don’t think that’s the proper car for a titan of industry like Mr. Gross.

3. Doug Deal says:

Icarus,

Maybe it is a Ford concept car that uses FUSION power. That would be way ahead of it’s time, and probably list for over a billion to make the prototype.

Does anyone have an over/under on what percentage of the vote this guy will get in the election?

4. ugadog says:

I love the Republican propoganda machine that is Peach Pundit. All that is needed for a front page headline is a picture of a bumper sticker and an out of plate license plate.

5. Erick says:

ugadog, it is only relevant here because of the big stink about Mr. Gross coming from out of state and not meeting the residency requirement to run.

He had his Florida plates with his sticker and now this.

It’s nothing serious, just some humor.

6. jillchambers says:

At the same event, Vernon’s people got out of a car with Virginia license plates.

They parked right in front of me, but then, I guess some people would expect me to notice that!

7. Rpolitic says:

I think this is the new economic development. I mean gas at $4 a gallon these folks have spent a pretty penny in our fair state.