What about the monkeys?

(I know I should leave well enough alone, but I can’t. And it fun to see Bill get all riled up).

Has it occurred to anyone that the real victims on both the Mulligan’s T-Shirt and the BushIsChimp website are the monkeys themselves? Here are these poor creatures, all they want to do is swing from trees and fling poop all day. Then some jack— comes along and compares them to politicians. How degrading! How insulting!

Please stop with the website. Stop with the t-shirts.

Please think of the Monkeys.

(And of course the monkey children)

Rouge Adds:
Evil Moneky You have been warned!

1. debbie0040 says:

“Then some jack— comes along and compares them to politicians. How degrading! How insulting!”

Aren’t there laws against animal abuse? 🙂

2. Bill Simon says:

Actually, I’m RIGHT in with Chris on this one. It is an insult to the monyeys…after all, we evolved from THEM!

(waiting with baited blog breath for the responses…)

3. Tommy_a2b says:

Since Bill is waiting I will reply. Maybe you evolved from poop throughing Monkeys. But I did not evolve from Monkeys. Thank you God. Now you monkeys may start throwing poop.

4. EAVDad says:

Tommy — are you saying the monkeys you evolved from didn’t throw poop? That’s fair enough.

Hey, it’s not just the monkeys. Think about the t-shirts that have been debased and degraded. Can’t you hear the cotton blend screaming?

5. Chris says:

EAV –

No. What tommy is saying is the he didn’t evolve from the monkeys. The Monkeys evolved from Tommy.

Which sadly makes him our evolutionary grandfather.

6. debbie0040 says:

You men can continue to think that you evolved from monkeys all you want to…

As for women, God looked at man and decided he could greatly improve on that so he created woman.. 🙂

7. Andre Walker says:

Debbie,

I’m pretty sure that both God and Adam looked at the ” greatly improved” woman with disgust after she got man kicked out the Garden of Eden.

8. debbie0040 says:

Come on Andre, don’t be a hater because man was gullible…

That is what happens when man doesn’t think with the head that is on his shoulders…

9. Andre Walker says:

Now debbie, how else do you expect man to respond when a woman bats her eyelashes, gives you the look, and says something like, “If you love me, you’ll eat the apple.”

10. Andre Walker says:

A lot of stupid stuff has gone down in the world because of men trying to impress women, so who’s to blame?

Men for succumbing to women’s sexual power over us or women for using their power for no good.

11. debbie0040 says:

You have a point Andre…

I do think, though, that Eve just told Adam that if he did not eat the apple, he would be sleeping on the couch..

12. ACConservative says:

Debbie, would it be appropriate to say that Eve wore the pants in that relationship.

Or did she wear the figleaf?

13. bowersville says:

I’ve never bought into this Monkey victim theory. The Monkeys brought it on themselves by making poor decisions with their lives.

They fell victim to their own behavior when they decided to hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil.

14. debbie0040 says:

AC, Eve may have wore the fig leaf in the family but I am sure man (Adam) still controlled the remote.