Hee Hee!

Y’all will appreciate this… I used Priceline.com to bid for a swanky hotel at a cheap rate, for a pending trip to D.C. (On Priceline you don’t know where you’ll get booked into; you just state the price you’re willing to pay, and what star-level of hotel you’re looking for.) Guess what hotel I got?! For $100. a night, no wonder that man liked the place so much!

1. Icarus says:

So, are you working for the Emperor’s Club now? (You’ll probably find the working condidtions fairly similar to when you worked for Cox.)

2. Rogue109 says:

Fresh Political Pickin’s From The Peach State, indeed!

Be sure to update us when you hit Publix on double coupon day. Your savings acumen is of great interest to us all.

3. SpaceyG says:

‘Cept I never worked for Cox. Just Cap Cities/ABC. Before The Mouse bought it.

Do you think, Rogue hon, I should choose the pale peach or the more sandy shell pink at the nail salon today? Your choice!

4. Rogue109 says:

HA! You are ridiculous! Keep on avoiding the point and make your sexist comments.

5. Rogue109 says:

At least those posts wouldn’t be about inane topics like which hotel Grayson is going to stay in….

6. drjay says:

as long as travel plans are being discussed–there is a houlihans right across the steet from the convention center in columbus–and an irish pub of some sort about a 1/4 mile up the road

7. curt flood says:

Golly, fellers– your protection of the oh-so-seriousness of this blog is a bit whacked, dog-on-a-chain style. Ain’t nothin’ says you gotta read or comment. Meantime, a diagram:

Georgia girl + scandalous DC locale x Shatner = peach state pickins. At least arguably. Unless you take yourself absurdly seriously.

8. Rogue109 says:

Y’all will appreciate this… I just purchased a sandwich from Chick-fil-a value meal #1 for $5.35.

Should I put it on the front page?

9. Rogue109 says:

Y’all will appreciate this… I just purchased a copy of the 1990’s movie, “Devil in a Blue Dress,” from amazon.com for $9.99. Isn’t that ironic because Bill Clinton had sex with a woman in a blue dress, too!

I should put that on the front page, as well. Then I’ll accuse anyone who thinks it’s BS to post such an item of sexism and bigotry.

10. Icarus says:

I don’t know Rogue, that’s very lunch 1.0

A “Triple Lindy” at Moe’s is much more lunch 2.0, and possibly worthy of a front page post.

11. boyreporter says:

Hey, SpaceyG, good going! You got Rogue riled without even breaking a sweat. No sense of humor, that boy.

Keep it up, Spacey. You’re the butter and pepper on the grits.

12. drjay says:

let’s see–internet purchase, at a likely discounted, tenuous tie to a sex scandal involving someone no longer in office–i think all the parameters are there rogue–hit send…

13. Icarus says:

The UGA team will need a nice place to stay when they get invited to the White House after winning a National Championship.

(I won’t say what year that will be, but it’s good to plan ahead.)

14. Rogue109 says:

LOL! Very amusing, really. And there is nothing wrong with discount purchasing (grin). Too bad you didn’t get the point, though!

15. drjay says:

well if i didn’t get the point (always a very distinct possibility) i’ll just have to say it’s BS to post such an item anyway.

and for steve–31-17