1. Chris says:

Ha! You admit you watch Fox. You’re a traitor to your cause and all that is good an decent!

🙂

2. bowersville says:

You folks can poke fun at Bobby all you want to and to my glee.

But I’m telling you, I am as redneck Northeast Georgian as they come.

If you Republicans( Perdue, Cagle and Richardson) don’t get your act together, you will lose.

3. Howard Roark says:

“Fixed News – that’s what Keith Olbermann calls it. Or Fox Noise. Not nearly as offensive on the weekend.”

Who is Keith Olbermann? What does he do?

Bowersville, it would be OK with me if Glen Richardson loses.

4. joe says:

Howard,

Keith Olbermann was a pretty good ESPN Sports Center anchor in the early 90’s. I don’t know what happened to him after that, he seems to have disappeared.

5. Howard Roark says:

“The patron saint of the right, Bill-O, certainly knows who Keith Olbermann is.”

I will make the assumption that Bill-O is O’Reilley. If you think he is a conservative well ……. Personally I can’t stand the guy. Considering I am a charter member of the VWRC I am qualified to judge O’Reilly.

I had a friend upload this little piece to youtube. It should bring back warm fuzzy memories to all here.

6. Bobby Kahn says:

Not sure which is my favorite line from the video.

The new Georgia of Sonny Perdue will be a place where people come first. Where ills like public education, jobs and our economy, the cost of health care, stalled traffic, runaway growth, and Hartsfield airport, are finally cured, not just talked to death

OR

There’s a new day dawning in Georgia. The doors to state government will be flung open to the people. New ideas will be encouraged and rapidly implemented. Schools will flourish; traffic diminish. As businesses are unleashed and grow jobs will return, and, as Georgia recovers, new employers will flood the state.