What’s up with Fleming’s website?

It does not exist anymore. Assuming they fix it, here’s a screenshot of what’s up now.

As of 1pm, the site is now back online. It’s nicely done, but I *hate* sites that automatically play video. I think Broun’s was like that for a while too. It’s very difficult to surf the web from the office when video starts automatically playing as the boss walks by. All my web design standards list it as a major faux pas.

Other than that though, the site is really well done.

1. Rogue109 says:

This IS bizarre. It is coming up every time for me. I’m using the link that Erick provided above. It’s still up for me at 12:09 p.m. EDT.

I must have the “double secret” pipeline to his site (grin).

2. rugby fan says:

What is the status on your coffeemaker decision? And Aunt Lou, how is she? It has been a while, respond in the appropriate thread.

3. Icarus says:

Jace, buddy, you now live in a college town. Go down to the brick, have a few beers, let nature take its course.

4. Holly says:

I haven’t spoken with Aunt Lou recently. . . I ought to do that. đŸ™‚

When I gave up coffee for Lent, I pretty much quit drinking it. No need for a coffee maker now.

5. Icarus says:

Please tell Aunt Lou that all her new friends at Peach Pundit said hello, and we’re all looking forward to her next batch of sausage balls.

6. Icarus says:

You know, we didn’t hear from Jace all day.

Either, A) Things went well at The Brick, and he’s tired, or

B) Things went well at The Brick, but he assumed she was a sophomore at Georgia College, and not Baldwin County High, and he’s unfortunately detained.

Let’s hope it’s not B. I doubt B.J. Bernstein would give Jace the time of day…

7. bowersville says:

You want proof nobody is paying attention to Fleming? Multiple choice, take your pick.

A) His website is still down and nobody has noticed,

B) The Fleming website is down and his staffers haven’t noticed,

C) Nobody has noticed because no one cares,

D) Fleming doesn’t care because the voters in CD10 are too ignorant to notice, or

E) None of the above.

Let’s hope it’s not E. If it’s not A, B, C, or D the rent hasn’t been paid.