Live Blogging The Georgia Gang

Three Sure Signs You’re Getting Old And There’s No Point Fighting It Anymore:

1.) You agree with anything out of the mouth of anyone named “Martha.”

2.) You think Alexis Scott looks particularly lovely today.

3.) You admire Dick William’s cleverness and how he works his Hair Color For Men so well.

Sign You’re Not Totally Out Of The Game Yet:

1.) You believe that Phil Kent and Jeff Dickerson are so chronically devoid of any interesting statements they could be replaced by any random third grader. Even one from a Georgia public school.

Today’s show was delightfully all about Georgia, whereby all parties agreed that Georgia government, at any level anywhere, is a loony, laughable failure.

1. Rpolitic says:

Today’s show was the equivalent of one big infomercial. Not a single panelist ever disclosed the PR campaigns they make their money from. The show either needs a disclaimer for each spewing head on who the shill for or should just be listed as paid programming.

2. boyreporter says:

What a joke of a program. Only it isn’t funny. Martha talks through her nose and is only on the show because Frau Blucher isn’t available. The guys are just dull and predictable. Bring back some token liberal for, at least, some sizzle. But then the regulars would have to work to figure how to respond instead of just agreeing with one-another.

3. Put on Flip Spiceland or Dagmar Midcap. That would be entertaining, friends.

Is there a site where I can watch episodes of “The Georgia Gang?” Or do they just vanish into the airwaves?

4. bowersville says:

Why should the Georgia Archaic Gang be relevant or entertaining? Are they still on that behind the times PBS?

Give me a contrast, Spacey and Erick.

5. Donkey Kong says:

bowersville,

I think we should match up Ted Nugent vs. Lars fUlrich. Celebrity deathmatch, baby.

6. bowersville says:

Hey I’m telling ya, if we can get Grayson and Erickson on the same screen at the time it will be a cage match of WWF proportions.

7. NewnanYankee says:

Why don’t you people put together a video podcast or heck, even an audio only podcast of you own version.

8. Skeptic Tank says:

What’s always been fascinating to me is that the panelists on the Georgia Gang all purport to be political experts who expound upon the activities of the Legislature, but most of them never even set foot inside the capitol, especially during the session. Also, has there ever been a show where working journalists outnumbered PR flacks on the panel? I’m just askin’.

9. Holly says:

Oh wow. Skeptic Tank, I don’t think I’ve seen your name in comments before, but it made me giggle! (And also, your comment makes a valid point.)