1. bowersville says:

The time slot is hidden behind the higher viewer numbers of the NCAA basketball championship game.

It’s got to be about the Tanalch Media Conspiracy. Why else would it be broadcast at 9:30pm opposite the championship game?

2. Rogue109 says:

Will they be in the same room, or will Erick be in Macon?

Bill, it is impossible to get a satellite signal into Macon. If he wanted to be a part of the broadcast but remain in middle Georgia, he would have to utilize a complex series of strings and empty cans.

I kid because I love.

3. Just heard from thuh man, H&C sent a limo to Macon, he’s getting three miles per gallon, stuck in traffic and may miss the show unless Dr Gena Abraham shows up and miraculously parts the traffic. Our very own huckleberry, blog junkee-pusherman and very, very, very part time city councilman, ee may be blogged live here:

4. Erick says:

Vic, Gena had the roads cleared for me, but the Speaker tried to put up road spikes. He just changed his plans too many times and missed the deadline.

5. bowersville says:

Or a split screen with EE in the lower right and the tournament on the left.

Notice Beckel was on the upper right. A hidden message?

Erick did a great job. When Beckel asked Erick to name one lobbyist that has contributed to Obama, trying to stump him, Erick responded Tom Daschell. Beckel’s lips pooched out.

6. bowersville says:

And when Erick responded Tom Daschel, Beckel’s eyes fluttered and his mouth froze open as if dumb founded.

7. Rogue109 says:

Yeah, bowersville, I noticed the same thing. That was a priceless moment thanks to Erick!

8. Demonbeck says:

That’s funny, the guy from middle Georgia makes the television policy wonk look like a mouthbreather

9. Icarus says:

Jace, WTF? :

“Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at jacewalden.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.”

10. Jace Walden says:

Icarus,

It’s true. After nearly three years of Pulitzer-worthy political commentary and sports analysis, I decided to delete my blog.

I still plan to contribute on Peach Pundit from time to time, it’s just become harder and harder to update my own blog on a consistent basis.

I know…minus 10 points. Right?

Or is it plus 10 points for improving the overall internet experience by removing my blog from it?

11. Doug Deal says:

Jace,

So, now you are completely owned by the TMC. What a shame. Maybe in a few years, when you reach legal driving age, you will learn to regret that move.

12. Jace Walden says:

Doug,

That’s exactly what I want it to look like. I want TM to think that it controls me, but what I’ll really be doing (and don’t tell anyone this) is working from the inside to defeat the TMC. Don’t worry, I will still be fighting the good fight.

13. Icarus says:

“Don’t worry, I will still be fighting the good fight.”

Right,

You’re just trying to see how many continents you can get laid on before you turn 30. You’ve let all your other priorities go.

I’m still trying to decide how many points to assess for the missing blog…

14. Icarus says:

It’s every Peach Punditer’s fantasy Rugby, to have two threads dreaming at the same time…