How Do I Quit You Augusta National?

You know the mighty righties have all been thinking hard to themselves of late, “Gosh darn it all, now why the heck didn’t Obama just up and quit that ugly ‘ole church a’his if there was a preacher like that a’hollerin’ such terrible things from the pulpit? Just where does Obama keep his good judgement?”

So for all of you who need to shut-up and put-up on the matter of sticking around in places that “just ain’t right,” I suggest you boycott your spring fling to The Masters.

1. Derrick says:

When did Augusta say that “America deserved 9-11”? When did they say “AIDS was created by blacks to kill off the gay community”?

Wright is no different than Rev. Phelps, another hate-monger. And Obama gave Wright tens of thousands of dollars to spread his hate speech. Obama is nothing more tha a bigot.

BTW, Spacey, they tell me you’re a girl. Is that true?

2. drjay says:

i fail to see what “just ain’t right” about the nat’l or the masters–is it the same thing that ain’t right about the all girl gym (“curves” i think) my wife is a member of?? or the girl scouts ands boy scouts??

3. SpaceyG says:

Totally untrue Derrick. I am a woman. And if you don’t believe me, I’ll sit you down and make you listen to my natural childbirth tales of wonder and awe and righteously awesome powers. That or I’ll just put some secular humanist hex on you.

4. David says:

Spacey, are you really comparing the Master’s refusal to allow women members to the hate-filled bile of this racist preacher? The Masters is a private club and if they don’t wanna admit women it is their right. I haven’t heard them impune the USA. This is idiotic, even by your standards.

5. SpaceyG says:

David, obviously you’re just a basic nobody as you’ve never had the, uh, priviledge of visiting Augusta National during the vaunted The Masters. The filth I’ve heard coming from the mouths of the white trash (and trashed) men folk when they close that (still dirt cheap) beer line at 4pm every afternoon would flip even Pastor Jeremiah Wright’s wig.

6. juliobarrios says:

I think Spacey had to have been hitting acid when she wrote that post.

If a GOP candidate attended a church where David Duke was a preacher for 2o years, would Spacey come to his defense with such ridiculous analogies?

7. juliobarrios says:

Obama is claiming he didn’t know the preacher had such vile positions, but regularly attended the church.

So either he’s lying about going to church or lying about not knowing the preacher’s positions.

8. David says:

Spacey, you ought to quit while you’re ahead before you just emphasize to the folks who read this blog that you’re a true fool. I’ve had uh, the priviledge of visiting the masters during the tournament about 10 times and I’ve played it twice. You don’t know anything about me but your posts reveal much about you, sweetie. Why don’t you and Martha Burke get your signs painted now? You two are the personification of “nobodies.”

9. drjay says:

so b/c some potty mouths get their hands on patron badges and you’ve overheard them say unpleasant things, the nat’l as an organization is now the same a hate filled vitriol from a “man of god”?? who knew??

10. drjay says:

you appear to mixing your metaphors–or are being too cute by half–is your beef–the no women thing or the “filth” uttered by some patrons–or some other super secret transgression of which i am unaware??

11. SpaceyG says:

Fish sure are bitin’ good tonight! Yessireebob. Wish I could stay up a little longer to give you chaps and chirrins something to do with your plebe mindset. Sadly, as much as I might waste time here, I NEVER waste a moment of deeply restful beauty sleep. Nighty night. Don’t let the Hildebeasts bite!

12. bowersville says:

Spacey’s gonna run this one into infinity. Why the h*ll are ya’ll playing into this tripe.

Got to hand it to Spacey, ya’ll bit.

13. drjay says:

that is the height of lame gracey–you throw something out there–encourage discussion w/ a marginally provacative assertion and then feign the the need for beauty sleep and bail when challenged and pretend you were “just stirring the pot and you are oh so clever” thats rather pedestrian and droll even for you…

14. Derrick says:

“That or I’ll just put some secular humanist hex on you.”

Oh, you don’t need to dear. Reading your assinine posts defending HUSSEIN Obama’s support of a bigot like Wright induces diarrhea.

“The filth I’ve heard coming from the mouths of the white trash (and trashed) men folk when they close that (still dirt cheap) beer line at 4pm”

White trash? You sound like a bigot like Wright. Prayers to your poor daughter. And I doubt white trash can purchase tickets to the Masters. And how would you know? Why did you attend the Masters, you bigot.

15. Donkey Kong says:

Spacy,

I concur with the group.

If you’re serious, well, you need to come around a bit from the feminist hysteria.

If you’re just messing with us, well, fine, but eventually we’ll just all stop reading your posts, which would be a shame because you do occasionally have good things to say.

Hey, its your credibility. Do with it as you wish.

16. SpaceyG says:

There’s a spot of truth to that Dr. Jay, I’ll grant you that. But more to the reality is that I’ve had a seriously very long day, and am just tired, tired, tired, and more tired.

So, again, nighty night all. I’m sure you can amuse yourselves just fine without any of my semi-provocative pedestrian drollness until I get back.

17. SpaceyG says:

One more thing before I turn in… did someone just say the “C” word in association with Peach Pundit? Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.

(“credibility” – least you get any seriously really bad & ugly ideas. Don’t want to be like that Pastor Wright now do we?)

18. Holly says:

Hi, I’m a woman who will be attending the festivities in April and is looking forward to it. 🙂

19. Mike Hauncho says:

I think we need to quit discriminating and move the ladies tees back where the men hit. That way everything is fair.

20. Derrick says:

“I believe if you look up the word “hysterical” in the dictionary you will find only Derrick.”

And if wit was like turd you would be constipated.

21. Common Sense says:

I’m just impressed Spacey didn’t try to get Towery to pay her a few extra bucks by mentioning him in this post…maybe he’ll get a plug in her next one.

22. John Konop says:

At times most of us pick and choose why and when we speak out if ever. I have made comments in my life I regret. And I am sure I have not spoken out when I should. As far as his speech it was honest about the issues and Obama has run his campaign on issues.

I do not agree with Obama on many issues; immigration, pull out of Iraq with no real strategy, healthcare…….

Can we not keep this election about issues? I do realize it is difficult since McCain does not offer a lot.

Jesse Helms

“The New York Times and Washington Post are both infested with homosexuals themselves. Just about every person down there is a homosexual or lesbian.”

“All Latins are volatile people. Hence, I was not surprised at the volatile reaction.”

“Your tax dollars are being used to pay for grade-school classes that teach our children that cannibalism, wife-swapping and murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior.”

“Homosexuals are weak, morally sick wretches.”

George Bush Sr. (President of the United States)

“I don’t know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.”

Bob Dornan (Rep. R-CA)

“Don’t use the word ‘gay’ unless it’s an acronym for ‘Got Aids Yet’”

George W. Bush (President of the United States)

“I don’t think that witchcraft is a religion. I wish the military would rethink this decision.”*

“God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.”

“Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.”

“This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.”

*Comment about Wiccans in the military

Michael Savage (Savage Nation)

“Oh, you’re one of the sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig. How’s that? Why don’t you see if you can sue me, you pig. You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage. You have got nothing to do today, go eat a sausage and choke on it.”*

23. Old Vet says:

Wait, didn’t Pat Robertson and that flock of evangelical mullahs insist that America deserved 9/11 and worse – because of homosexuality and abortion? And don’t a substantial number of their flocks (voters) actually believe that? Aren’t their blogs are full of speculation that Obama is the antichrist? When are conservative candidates going to repudiate that block vote of hate mongers?

24. Just the Facts Please says:

Neither the “right” or the “left” has a monopoly on sanity right now. Let’s face it, both will generally follow their party’s lead (and candidate) regardless of who they are. This election, as most, will be won in the middle. As an independant, I haven’t been that impressed with the ideas of either to this point.

Just the Facts Please….

25. Just the Facts Please says:

And one more thing….I’m not a “native” Georgian, so I guess I don’t know the history of things around here, but why is it so big a deal to let people vote on whether they can buy beer on Sunday. As I understand it, you can go to a bar on Sunday and drink and drive home, but can’t buy it and take it home? Which party came up with that stroke of brilliance? Your governor has told me that “six days is enough”, but doesn’t he have bigger things to worry about? Oh well.

26. Holly says:

Just when he goes fishing, JTFP.

27. John Konop says:

Jsm

You can google them but most of the quotes are widely known for people who follow politics. Also I am sure with research this is a small fraction of inappropriate statements.

I find people who judge the hardest tend to have more skeletons in their closet ie Eliot Spitzer, David Vitter…..

28. Doug Deal says:

John,

I eschew online videos as they are usually 2-3 minutes of wasted time in what could be summed up in written words in less than 5 seconds, but according to your summary of his statements, he simply has a ridiculous conclusion based on factual evidence, while Wright just spouted fabricated “truths” about whites as well a great deal of lumping all of whitey into one big hated piñata.

Also, show us the evidence that McCain attended church in Ohio for 20 years while serving as an elected member of congress from Arizona.

You are reasonable on a number of things, but your obsession with dealing with what appears to be your “white guilt” is starting to grate.

29. PegM says:

Ms. SpaceyG: from one woman to another, you are nuttier than the proverbial fruitcake. There is no such thing as white trash as Augusta. White trash can’t afford it.

30. Icarus says:

“….haven’t got the bucks”

Is that the euphemism for “penis” that they use in Augusta?