The Georgia-Tennessee Border War Propaganda Begins

I’ve received a communication from my superior officer Lt. Colonel Jason Shepherd announcing that he will be on The Regular Guys radio show this Tuesday, February 19th at 8:20a.m. to discuss the “35 or Fight” Facebook group.

Jeremiah Dollar, the founder of the Tennessee defense group, will appear on the show as well to spread his anti-Georgia propaganda to the masses.

You know, Tennessee is known as the “Volunteer State” and I believe Tennessee should volunteer to give Georgia its land back. We can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy…I mean south; bring order to the south.

1. Donkey Kong says:

GO DAWGS!!!

We’ll kick Tennessee’s @$$ on and off the field. For land and for pride. Our troops at Ft. Benning will win on the ground, our planes at Dobbins and Robbins will win in the air, and our ships off Savannah will win in the sea (if Tennessee had a Navy, that is); our Dawgs will win on the field, our engineers will win in the lab, our entrepreneurs will win the marketplace, and our politicians…well, heck, you can have ’em.

2. Gag Halfrunt says:

DK, I’m not sure that you really want to provoke a state with both a nuclear weapons production facility and the Air Force base that developed the Atlas, Titan, Minuteman and Peacekeeper ICBMs, the space shuttle, space station, and Projects Mercury, Gemini and Apollo.

Couldn’t we just flip a coin?

3. Doug Deal says:

Isn’t the third ID here?

Plus, it doesn’t matter who developed the bombs, it’s who has them. As long as we aren’t going up against Kansas, I think we are ok from ICBMs. And isn’t there a sub base at Kings Bay, GA. Not sure if there are missile subs, but if there are…..

4. Donkey Kong says:

Gag,

Touche. But if they choose to nuke us, I would think the nuclear fallout would drift their way, so I would think it in their best interest not to nuke their next door neighbor.

Or Wild Turkey on the rocks.

5. shakennstirred says:

Careful guys, my understanding is that Tennessee will blow up Oak Ridge on their own to avoid giving the land back.

6. juliobarrios says:

My biggest fear is that Shep is going to start hitting the national TV networks while dressed as a 1863 Lt. Colonel.

7. Romegaguy says:

You can touch the Jack distilleries but leave George Dickel alone…

Also glad that Andre recognizes Jason is his superior