Video of Saturday McCain Rally

Choice video morsels of Saturday’s John McCain rally at the (nice & new) Cobb Energy Arts Centre await the discriminating Peach Pundit palette here.

I saw at least one PP front-pager in that crowd, which was a quiet, organized and subdued gathering if compared to the Hillary-related cacophony at the GDP Jefferson-Jackson dinner last week.

1. GOPeach says:

Don’t be fooled by what Mitt Romney is saying… a vote for Huckabee is not a vote for McCain — rather, a vote for Huckabee is a vote for Huckabee!

MITT ROMNEY IS A LIAR!!!

HE IS SPREADING LIES!!!

HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

DO NOT TRUST MITT ROMNEY!!!

2. jeffgator says:

Interesting video – I’m disappointed that Saxby and Johnny fell into the ‘my friends’ trap.

Let’s see how tomorrow shakes out – no doubt about it but that the best viable remaining conservative choice is Mitt Romney.

Mike Huckabee is running for Vice President – no way around it – he doesn’t have a viable path to the required delegate count.

GOPeach – if you feel better with your continued spam postings about Mike Huckabee – go right ahead. To the rest of us, you’re coming across as a bit unhinged, or is it just me?

3. GOPeach says:

JEFF GATOR –

You are VERY VERY WRONG –

HUCKABEE is not NEEDY ( for McCAIN)
    HUCKABEE is not GREEDY ( for Mitt Flop)

HE IS HIS OWN MAN!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEESE KNOW IT!

I am with Huckabee all the way!!!!

woooooooooo hooooooooo

The HUCKABEE folks are ANTI -McCAIN and ANTI-MIT FLOP…..

WE ARE IN TO WIN!!!!!

It’s looking REAL REAL GOOD!

4. GOPeach says:

Oh and BTW – I AM making Phone Calls as I post…
    THE VOTERS are LUVIN getting PERSONAL PHONE CALLS !!!! They hate robo calls … THEY ARE GOING WITH HUCKABEE …. cuz Peach is telling them to!!! Oh YEAH BABY!!! It is TOTALLY ON!!!

5. Romegaguy says:

My guess is your calls to voters will be as successful as your calls to Johnny and Saxby

Phuckabee is going to get phucked tomorrow

6. Romegaguy says:

Wednesday candidates will start sending emails and letters to GOPeach begging her to never support them…