The Straight Talk Express

John McCain rolled into Georgia today on the Straight Talk Express and I had the  honor of being on board.  What an experience!

Joining us were John McCain, Cindy McCain, former US Senator Phil Gramm, Senators Johnny Isakson, Saxby Chambliss, Lindsey Graham, as well as Julieanne Chambliss, Mrs. Martinez, and Mrs. Burr.  In addition, Alec and Doreen Poitevint, John Sours, and Vincent Russo were on board.  They have been leading the charge for McCain in the metro area!

The crowd at the Cobb Energy Center was flowing out the doors it was so crowded, in fact, it the official count is over 1700!  The enthusiasm in the room for John McCain was out of control.  Georgians are ready to elect a true conservative and real leader to be President of the United States.

The passion, determination, and energy that John McCain has is contagious.  He is the right man for the right time as Phil Gramm likes to say.  And that Lindsey Graham is one of the funniest people I’ve been around!

With respect to the 4 Congressmen, I trust Johnny Isakson and Saxby Chambliss and their judgement.  They know what leadership is and they know that John McCain is the only candidate that can prevail us to victory in November 2008.  I would go so far as to submit that the Congressmen are really out of touch with where the electorate is.

1. Bull Moose says:

Also for all those wondering, John McCain looks much younger in person and Cindy McCain is very attractive.

2. waterboy says:

Congrats on being among the circle of friends tonight. I am not a McCain supporter, but that had to be a pretty cool experience. As for the endorsements of Johnny and Saxby – they way outkicked their coverage and this will come home to roost. They should not have caved in to the pressure to support their fellow senator. It is not representative of Georgia’s republican party – I look forward to them sleeping in the bed they wet.

3. GrandOleDawg says:

I don’t doubt McCain’s leadership abilities. I mean look at the legislations he’s lead on: McCain-Feingold, McCain-Lieberman, McCain-Kennedy.

Oh, he’s a leader alright. But where is he leading us?

Who wants to take this bet? “President John McCain”‘s answer to the closing the budget deficit will be to raise taxes? I will wager a steak dinner that before the end of a McCain Administration, there will be a higher marginal tax rates.

4. GOPeach says:

Someone said Hillary’s people were hoping John McCain got the endorsement so she could slide into the WhiteHouse on a banana peel…

You boys better get religion real fast like and get to praying on this tomorrow…

The Beltway Bunch vs. the Governors. I TRUST A GOVERNOR over a Senator any day.

5. Ms_midtown says:

Congrats on the ride Bull Moose. I’ll have to follow your posts through November, looks like you’ll have a direct line to the “Straight Talk Express”.

6. StevePerkins says:

Super-partisan types scare me… they tend to be irrational, and put people on pedestals who don’t really belong on pedestals (i.e. all politicians). Also, when a teenage girl gets a backstage pass to a concert, that doesn’t mean that she’s in the band. That means she’s there to get used and bl*w somebody.

Who is “Vincent Russo”? I know that Vince Russo is the most well-known storyline writer in the pro wrestling industry, and he does live here in Atlanta. However, somehow I doubt that Moose and I are referring to the same guy.

7. Bull Moose says:

Mike, for you, after Feb. 5 I will be passing the baton onto others as McCain will be our nominee.

8. Bill Simon says:

“Also, when a teenage girl gets a backstage pass to a concert, that doesn’t mean that she’s in the band. That means she’s there to get used and bl*w somebody.”

WTF? Is this the thread where you open-up on any subject as irrelevant as possible to the subject at hand?

9. IndyInjun says:

“We’ve has 16 years of ex-governors in the WH. They don’t know how to do sh*t!”

Au contraire, they have given us all a cystoscope exam, doing it entirely too well.