Speaker Glenn Richardson Endorses McCain

Citing John McCain’s committment to cut wasteful government spending, Speaker Glenn Richardson has officially endorsed John McCain for President.

John McCain is the only Republican that can win in November and will ensure that we remain on offense against Islamic extremists and appoint conservative judges to the bench.

1. Bill Simon says:

Look, if Ann Coulter was broke-down on the side of the road, I would stop to help her for one moment.

Ann Coulter’s opinion is worth about as much to me as Sean Hannity’s or Rush Limbaugh’s. And if you added them all together, you know what number you would get: ZERO! 0.00000!

2. Jason Pye says:

Citing John McCain’s committment to cut wasteful government spending, Speaker Glenn Richardson has officially endorsed John McCain for President.

Haha!!! You have got to be kidding me. It is true that McCain has made an extraordinary effort to cut government spending. But Richardson has overseen an incredible amount of waste and billion increase in spending since he has been Speaker.

3. Bull Moose says:

I think it’s time we tell Anne Coulter to shut the F up.

I’m sick and tired of Republicans and so called conservatives running around saying OUT LOUD that they won’t vote for McCain if he is the nominee.

You know what, I don’t believe anything Romney says. I think he’s a phony, a liar, and an opportunist. As much as I would absolutely hate it and I can promise you I would do nothing to help him, I would still vote for him over Hillary.

4. IndyInjun says:

“Those in our party who don’t feel the same way, it’s time you take a sabatical from Republican politics and come back when you can be a team player and remember why we are involved in this effort.”

I HAVE taken my money and run with it because the GOP is not a conservative party and and proven it with this stampede toward McCain.

CONSERVATIVES like Buchanan, Noonan, Will, Gold, Buckley, Sullivan and others have written that the GOP must die and be reborn.

2006 was the first step in purging the GOP. 2008 will be the next. Fundraising – EXCEPT for RON PAUL – is de minimis and in the last few days 4 GOP House incumbents announced their retirements. The 2 Virginia senate seats will revert from red to blue.

My side in this purge is winning. Yours is not.

5. Little Richard says:

I think Colmes might have left his Kool Aid back in the GreenRoom , Ann found it, dank a little and got all confused. Bill sorry you had problems typing, you were typing with both hands I hope.

6. IndyInjun says:

Bill Simon:

You can hear a great speech by Vic Gold reviewing his book INVASION OF THE PARTY SNATCHERS: HOW THE HOLY ROLLERS AND NEOCONS DESTROYED THE GOP at Cato here:

Per Cato ….”Vic Gold was deputy press secretary for Barry Goldwater’s 1964 presidential campaign, which launched the conservative revolution in the Republican Party. He went on to collaborate with President George H. W. Bush on his autobiography and to coauthor a satirical novel with Lynne Cheney. But today, he says, the Republican Party is run by people Barry Goldwater wouldn’t recognize-some of whom are identified in his polemical subtitle – Invasion of the Party Snatchers: How the Holy-Rollers and the Neo-Cons Destroyed the GOP”

I really like the speech, although Gold shows the signs of being nearly 90 years old.

7. Jason Pye says:

I don’t particularly like a candidate that has done nothing but show contempt for the Constitution.

What part of “Congress shall make no law” doesn’t McCain understand?

8. GOPeach says:

Exactly –

So if it’s between McCain & Hillary …

I and millions of other women would rather make history than walk in lock-step with “Good Ol Boy” Establishment.

9. onemadamerican says:

Maybe it’s just me, but wouldn’t it make sense to expend some of this energy contacting your local GA House Rep and telling them, if they vote for Richardson for Speaker again, it will be their last 2 years? Forget Party’s, look at what the future will be over the next four years and vote for the person who is capable of steering us through it. Far right, center, Far left.. does it really matter? We are all on the same boat and have to hope the Captain we hire can steer us through the icebergs and storms. Lead, follow or get out of the way.

10. GOPeach says:

Glen used to be humble and appealing to women – Now … he is hard and cold. He has changed.

The times have changed – The country wants hugs not thugs.

11. Chris says:

So, to paraphrase Icarus

Debbie is voting for Romney
    Peach is voting for Huckabee
    Speaker Richardson is voting for McCain

Everyone else should vote Ron Paul!