1. GOPeach says:

“Everyone” is for McCain??????

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why not? He will LEGALIZE ILLEGALS just like we all knew he would do…. AND he will make sure we start WWW 3 .

2. GOPeach says:

Ron Paul supporters … please listen to me.

I LOVE RON PAUL. I started with him. I think he is amazing. However…. I soon realized he was not going to make it to the White House as MUCH as I had hoped.

The ONLY thing to do now is back HUCKABEE!
    To vote for HUCKABEE is a vote AGAINST Romeny and McCain!

That’s THE BEST we can do now. Please LOVE RON PAUL (like I do) and support HUCKABEE!

3. liberator says:

Can’t support Huckabee he is a Liberal Theocrat! Vote for Ron Paul he is the only hope for Liberty.

4. SouthFultonGuy says:

Ahem folks pushing McCain a ruse to lose the presidency to the dems.

McCain has usurped the Clinton’s dream running opponent role that Huckabee held before McCain’s Lazarus like resurrection.

Bill Clinton says about his wife and McCain “She and John McCain are very close,” he said. “They always laugh that if they wound up being the nominees of their party, it would be the most civilized election in American history and they’re afraid they’d put the voters to sleep because they like and respect each other.”

Its a setup to nominate McCain folks, don’t believe the hype!!

5. juliobarrios says:

“The clue is that the mainstream media and the Clintons are pushing McCain so Hillary can pummel him and be coronated Queen.”

If you’re going to theorize Bill Clinton is pushing McCain for strategic reasons, then it would have to be because they view McCain as the most difficult to run against in the General. Clinton knows more than anybody that labeling McCain as Hillary’s best bud isn’t going to win him any votes in a Republican Primary.

6. Harry says:

Clinton, trying to make the news cycle be about anything but Hillary, may have a secondary objective to get independent-minded Democrats to vote in the GOP primaries, rather than for Obama.

7. Bull Moose says:

Romney has flip flopped all over the place on his position on Iraq and the success of the surge.

We can’t afford a President who is weak on foreign policy. Not now, not when so much is at stake and on the line for our country.

8. RandyMiller says:

Haven’t posted in awhile, I’ve become a another disinchanted republican, but I can get behind McCain. Romney looks like the kinda boss that smiles at you when he fires you; and Huckebee wears his religion on his sleeve way too much. No doubt McCain has the experience and foreign know how for the job. And Tom Delay….wow, like he’s still got fans out there???