Playing a joke on dear ‘ole Dad.

Matt Romney has a little fun at his Dad’s expense.

Hat Tip: PrezVid

1. GOPeach says:

Poor Matt – Daddy is too serious for a good healthy horse laugh….

I think I am going to run for PREZ!

PEACH 2012! At least I laugh with my kids!

2. Romegaguy says:

and then after you lose you could start a blog that nobody reads and link to it from Peachpundit… wait. Sorry, that role is already filled by Konop

3. DoubleDawg3 says:

hahahahahahahahaha…I didn’t think anything with Mitt Romney in it could be funny, but damn, that’s the hardest I’ve laughed in a long time.

4. DoubleDawg3 says:

ugh oh…Romney just messed up on Leno…his quote, taking somewhat out of context by me: “Frankly, I like Ted Kennedy – he’s a great guy”. That’s just a YouTube clip waiting to happen.

5. TrueConservative says:

Any guy who ties his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour ride is not right. And yes I spell GOD G-O-D, not GOP. I have never voted for a democrat, but I will not vote for a pagan Mormon, never……………..

6. GOPeach says:

Religion is a sore subject for Romney supporters, and rightly so, considering he was a Mormon Bishop and Stake President.

Huckabee on the other hand is free game. Its Baptist Minister this and Baptist Minister that on Fox News. They want to MAKE SURE that you know his affiliation, and why not?

He is very open about it himself and makes no attempt to hide it.

In fact they will be the first to say that they are Christians, but that is a stretch.

The Baptist church originates back with John the Baptist (the man who baptized Jesus). The Mormon Church, however, originated with a man named Joseph Smith – a well-known treasure hunter and gold digger.

He realized that religion could be very profitable if you are a good liar, and decided to be a prophet. He claimed that an angel, named Moroni, appeared to him and gave him these golden plates (nobody else has ever seen them), and they contained the book of Mormon.

Several years after the supposed vision, Smith joined a Methodist church. Nobody knows why.

But back to the subject of religion in politics, I say why not. A candidate’s religious orientation is a very good way to size his morals up against yours.

If Obama really was a radical, Islam is a blast, Muslim; would the same religious outcry still exist? The: “How dare you question Mitt’s former belief _____(insert Mormon craziness here)____” questions…
    I doubt it. Would the Mormons be asking tough religious questions to Obama? I would HOPE SO. They may find out that they have a lot on common and become good friends.

Religion is not off limits. Call me a bigot but I think it is part of the package.

“The greatest responsibility in this world that God has laid upon us is to seek after our dead” — Joseph Smith

“Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.” — Jesus Christ

7. Brian Laurens says:

There you go again. You should call Sam or Joe, Huckabee has much better talking points than that crap Peach…

8. Bill Simon says:

Peach Sez: There is a HUGE difference between Baptist and Latter Day Saint, and Mormons don’t want you to know it.

Yeah, well, based on the political Baptists I’ve observed over the past 15 years, the Latter-Day Saints are a LOT nicer people, and more honest by example than any of the “leaders” (sic) I’ve seen who represent their Baptist faith in politics.

AND, I dare say…a lot less nutty.

9. Romegaguy says:

Speaking of Golddiggers, does anyone know how much loot the Huckster and his wife collected from their registration at Target when he left office?