1. DMZDave says:

Dale wants to wake us up to the fact that “our country has been bought and stolen from under us” and to do that, he has himself hoisted up on some corporate owned tower and thus receives what is probably an illegal corporate “in kind” contribution if the tower is indeed owned by a corporation. But I’m also guessing someone who would go up on a tower in January hasn’t thought his basic message out all that well.

I disagree with Erick though, Cardwell should stay up there. The “credible candidate” ship has sailed. Cardwell has already crossed well into nutcase territory, he might as well go for it.

2. Bill Simon says:

DMZ,

Only if the top of the tower is regularly “rented-out” for a purpose could the entity that owned the tower be held responsible for giving an in-kind contribution.

Good thinking, though.

3. 9:45 and no Dale. I admit I haven’t been glued to the screen and I realize it’s cold but where’s Dale’s commitment to the message? Who but Dale can speak truth to power?

4. GeorgiaValues says:

10:15 and still no Dale.

Vernon should get his prop plane with his VJ for Senate banner and fly circles around the smokestack.

5. juliobarrios says:

I’d say Cardwell is willing to do whatever it takes to make a stand for the America, much like Patrick Henry, except if you’re sitting on a pole and it’s below 32 degrees.

6. Goldwater Conservative says:

I think Dale just wants to try and save face without quiting. Taking these easy ways out, political stunts, is probably just a way for him to not accept the blame for being a loser. He would obviously rather put on a show that will lose than work hard to get elected.

7. StevePerkins says:

Dale’s there!!! On cam now!!! This is awesome!!! He’s… well… well he’s just sorta sitting there. Talking on his cell, and looking pretty cold. Nevermind, this is dumb.

8. Romegaguy says:

I go away for some time for the holidays to where it was much warmer and I come back and its cold here and some nut job is sitting on top of a billboard “until his issues are heard.” Nice.