Caption this….

Photobucket

Our own Erick will be one of the dudes featured in the upcoming edition of Campaigns & Elections Magazine. I want to know if they let him keep the shirt. How cool would that be? OK step back Buzz, you’re letting your geeky side show.

Another guy with Georgia connections is featured as well. David All used to work for Jack Kingston. Congratulation to Erick, David, Patrick and Robert!

Hat Tip: Matt Lewis.

1. Ali A. Akbar says:

A Manager, A Tech Advocate (vocal only), Actual Techie, and a blogger.

While I admire two out of the four and respect three out of the four.

Are you joking me?

If our Party’s future is built on advocates of the technology and not the actual people, imagine that people, who build it or implement it or the grassroots who actually pull this stuff off – we are doomed.

No shot to my friends, however if this is the what we plan to “pioneer” then we need to hire the DNC to consult.

Cool piece though. I laughed. Ah, the good old days.

2. SpaceyG says:

The one to Erick’s right is kinda cute. In that geeked-out GOP way. What a nerdlette on the far right. All in all, a frightening poster for any child’s room!

3. CobbGOPer says:

Caption:

“Local Barbershop Quartet ‘A cappella Enterprise’ takes Star Trek theme too far”

4. juliobarrios says:

What a slight that Erick won’t be playing Kirk, it seems as if they’ve got him cast as Scotty.

5. rugby_fan says:

I just like saying this:

(the winner) was right. (Whichever team) did not cover the spread.

(The winner) was right. (Whichever team) did not cover the spread.

6. GodHatesTrash says:

I don’t think Star Trek when I think Georgia GOP.

I think Planet of the Knuckle-draggin’ Cousin-humpin’ Apes…

7. drjay says:

maybe if the snazzy trek uni’s don’t do it–these online pioneers can climb up a tower until the gop is dragged into the future…

8. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

“Bill Simon // Jan 2, 2008 at 4:24 pm
    Does Erick EVER smile?”

Bill, clearly that is the ‘Evil’ Erick from the “Mirror Universe”

9. drjay says:

i did not read the article but does it mention how cdr. erickson thwarted the ronulans attempts to subvert the starship redstate w/ their cloaking device…