Merry Christmas to all…

…And to all a two day moratorium on discussing politics.

I know everyone has better things to do these last two days before Christmas, so why don’t we all take a two day time-out from politics and spend some quality time with our families. At this time of the year, family comes first.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

1. Rogue109 says:

I’m just wondering what Erick thinks about Andre’s request that no one post on PP for 48 hours! Goofy…

2. StevePerkins says:

What I’m about to ask might sound tongue-in-cheek, but it’s actually a serious question. We hear “special messages” like this all the time during the holidays (e.g. Huckabee’s Christmas ad in Iowa… a political ad calling for a moratorium on political ads). Do MOST people generally respond to these holiday messages warmly… and I’M in the minority for rolling my eyes and thinking of a word that rhymes with “swoosh-bag” (sorry Andre)? Or is it that most people view these sorts of things cynically like me, and just don’t say anything? I’m trying to figure out if I’m too cynical, or if I’m in about the same boat as most folks.

3. Andre Walker says:

Maybe I should qualify my moratorium by stating that it is a non-binding one. If there’s a breaking political news story, then obviously someone’s got to write about it. Otherwise, I think everyone should take a break and relax a little bit.

4. GOPeach says:

Christmas is the time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell government what they want and their kids pay for it.” – Richard Lamm

5. Carpe Forem says:

Merry Christmas to all. Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Diwali, Yule, Winter Solstice, Karachun, Rohatsu, Bodhi Day, Eid ul-Adha and Festivas for the rest of … ya’ll.

6. Ms_midtown says:

The Reagan video is very inclusive to all people in America, he mentions every home, those who see Jesus as a philospher and teacher, or as Prince of Peace. He even mentions Charles Dickens.
    I saw Reagan, I admired Reagan.
    Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, you’re no Ronald Reagan.