1. whitemalevoters says:

Ah, yes, as per usual, Rogue109 attacks SpaceyG.

Nevermind the fact that other contributors on here post non-Georgia related write ups. But they have penises, so it’s okay for them.

Spacey,

Look on the bright side. At least you’re not married to Rogue109. You’d be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

2. SpaceyG says:

That’s why I’m single (again), whitemale! I like my own kitchen just fine though; I blog from there often. And yep, you need running shoes on to be pregnant nowadays. Busy stuff it is, having been there done that. For instance, that Edwards’ lady in question might be running from MSM heat any moment now.

3. TPSoCal says:

Hmmmm, I wonder which campaign could be behind this story………………oh I don’t know…………….who could it be………….

…………………..CLINTON!?!

4. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

Rogue, you crack me up. You must be a crusty bitter old man just looking for something to complain about. You are definitely Spacey’s Pavlov Dog. 😉

5. Icarus says:

I’m still trying to figure out if Spacey is dropping hints to get me to ask her on a date, or to take her to church?

6. drjay says:

maybe this woman was simply some sort of surragate or standin for when his wife was dealing w/ her other issues –i’ve seen such things spoken of on dr. phil

7. CHelf says:

I was just afraid this was timed with the announcement that Britney’s little 16 year old sister Jamie Lynn was pregnant. Maybe her’s was K-Fed?

8. drjay says:

one would think that as “competent” as edwards is suposed to be–he would gotten this chick to have an abortion and then take an extended vacation in the caribean–this is looking very amateur hour for now…

9. whitemalevoters says:

I don’t want to be “liked” by a sexist pig who beats women, wants to take away their right to vote, and wants them to be illiterate housewives whose only job is to get pregant and make dinner.

So I take your dislike as a compliment.

10. Doug Deal says:

Rogue,

It does look a little “sock-puppetesque” to me. Pretty much only replies to you when you post something about Spacey, and always on queue.

11. TPSoCal says:

I have to agree with Doug. It’s really kinda creepy. I also thought it might be Spacey G, or just someone with no life of their own.

12. Jace Walden says:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I used my privileges as front page guy to look up the IP addresses. At this time I can confirm that SpaceyGracey and WMV do NOT havethe same IP address.

I can’t give you guys the IP addresses though, I think it would be a violation of the privacy that Erick extends to everyone on here. Suffice it to say that they are not the same. I have to conclude that WMV and SpaceyGracey are not the same person.

13. SpaceyG says:

Thank you Jace. My reputation is secure again. For the next 24 hours at least.

Ic hon, I like dinner and a movie dates. I like church. I like long walks on beach. I like roses and puppies and candles too. All with someone who’s never even heard of Peach Pundit though. Sorry, but it’s best you heard it from me.

14. jenny says:

I cannot believe this lame story made it here. Or that I wasted time to read it and all these comments. Though had I come this far to discover pretty boy Edwards was Prolife, that may have been worth it. 🙂