“Pull up you pants students.”

The Atlanta School Board voted to ban…

students from wearing sagging pants that expose underwear

1. EAVDad says:

I hate this — another example of people legislating idiocy! Why do we need a school board rule telling kids to dress appropriately for school or a city ordinance telling people not to show their asses in public? Good Lord!

Hey everyone, hear that? (Tick, tick, tick)…it’s the “End of Civilization Clock” and it’s getting louder.

2. gatormathis says:

Because you got people too damn stupid to know how damn stupid they look in public.

We always found over the years nothing cured excessive butt-crack appearance faster than a little handfull of sand droped in the area of offense at the proper moment.

Not much is more aggravating than sand in the crack, less it was some of that catalog ordered itching powder.

Sand is always readily available.

3. EAVDad says:

I’m just on a big kick about legislating idiocy. We have created so many rules and laws becasue people are idiots — Government has gotten so far into the role of protecting people from themselves.

In an ideal world (and I don’t mean this as a “good old days statement) you wouldn’t have to TELL KIDS TO PULL THEIR F-IN PANTS UP! The parents would do that.

4. GOPeach says:

THANK GOD!!!

This is a GREAT THING!!!

It is a SAD DAY when we have to make laws to stop showing your UNDERWEAR in public. It looks like these kids would have more RESPECT for themselves than to continue to walk around holding onto their pants… Like anyone cares to see their silly little wee wee and fannies.

puh leeeeeeeeeeze!!!

I would NEVER I repeat NEVER hire someone who could not properly cover their ass! If they can not cover theirs, how can I expect them to cover mine??? Pray Tell???

I do blame the PARENTS!!! They are letting kids call the shots! Hey – in our home Judge would run a TIGHT SHIP! Before coming to eat at the family table- Clean hands, Combed hair, No hats, Shirts in with a belt!.. A BELT!!!

That’s right!! A BELT … so we we do not see your UNDERWEAR!

5. GOPeach says:

It’s like…

We know sweetie.. We know you have a little appendage. You should have stopping pulling at yourself when you were let’s say…… 2 years old!

6. Jace Walden says:

Peach,

I’m with you. They need a BELT and a belt. A BELT to put across their “fannies” when they don’t wear their belt to hold their pants up!

Let’s give them a BELT!

7. EAVDad says:

Maybe we could create a Government Program that gave belts to poor kids. “Belts for America!” I’ve even got a slogan..

“Don’t be an ass — where a belt!”

8. GodHatesTrash says:

Looks like of you rednecks would lub to be whippin’ those boys pretendin’ you be somebody, just like your sorry arse grandpappies.

Good God, what trash.

9. Jace Walden says:

I love GHT.

Definitely one of the funniest people on here.

Although you can’t take someone serious who only posts for the shock value and doesn’t believe in what he/she is saying.

10. GodHatesTrash says:

Well, Jace, I do believe that many, if not most, GOPers are angry sociopaths with hair-trigger tempers that fantasize about inflicting pain on other people just for the hell of it, or to feel a little better about themselves… Let’s look at the President you elected – angry sociopath and sadist.

11. Jace Walden says:

12. Jace Walden says:

GHT,

I’d be willing to bet that you’re really a Republican operative whose job it is to post nonsensical stuff on blogs to make people think that Democrats are crazy.

Either that or you’re just here for the shock value. It’s one or the other.