1. Doug Deal says:

No offense Erick, but you are not the 69th most Influential Conservative.

Just to see who is below him on the list…

70. Gary Bauer
    80. Pat Buchanon
    84. Anne Culter
    85. Justice Clarence Thomas (interestingly they do the dishonor of calling his simply “Clarence Thomas” but call Scalia witht he honorary “Justice”)
    86. Jeb Bush
    92. Oliver North
    93. Michele Malkin
    95. Henry Kissinger
    96. Ron Paul

And see who is slightly above him …

54. Fred?!
    60. P.J. Orourke (A personal favorite of mine, who has probably shaped my philosophy more than any other author)
    62. Justice Antonin Scalia
    63. Michael Savage

If we want to test this, how about all of these guys call a press conference and let’s count how many people show up. Alternatively, have all of them write a book and see who sells the most copies.

I hope you are not believing your own press Erick.

2. Donkey Kong says:

“I finally took a look at that list, and I must say it does not show The Telegraph to have much credibility.”

You’re right. Ron Paul shouldn’t even be listed.

3. vrrogers3d says:

Changing the subject, and referencing your earlier comments about Glynn County Commissioner Cap Fendig’s run for the Presidency, note that as of right now the State Republican executive committee refuses to even let him on the February primary ballot.

He might not really have a chance, but he spent the time and money to get registered with the FEC and the VOTERS should tell him to go home and shut up, not a complacent bunch of bureaucrats

4. Demonbeck says:

21-40 shows a clear sign of the bias of the Telegraph. Read the reasoning behind the rankings and you’ll see what I mean.

5. Holly says:

I can’t wait to see the rest of the list, honestly. There’s no real rhyme or reason to some of it, so it’s a bit like throwing darts to see where everyone lands.

“Oh, look! Dan Quayle. He’s not dead or anything, is he? Oh, good. Let’s tie his name to a dart. Who’s throwing this time, then? All right, good. . . Oooh, bullseye! He gets to be #1. Cheers!”

6. Doug Deal says:

With these choices, my bet is that Rudy or someone would be #1 (for no other reason that he is leading national polls, with people like Drudge, Limbaugh, and Newt near the top (since they have their names mentioned alot).

7. hankreardan says:

Donkey Kong
    Like how to cheat on your wife or how to live ones wife while they are dying.
    At least Ron Paul has been with only one wife unlike most of your REAL conservatives. You guys talk the talk but you never walk the walk.