Shamless Self-Promotion

This Saturday I’ll be speaking to the Columbia County GOP. The meeting starts at 9:00 am at Fatz Cafe in Evans.

I’ll be talking about the wonders of New Media and the Internets. If you’re in the area I hope you’ll come by and join us.

1. Bill Simon says:

Buzz,

You talk to those folks about the Internets (sic) and some of them are liable to laugh you out of their meeting.

There are “intranets,” but only ONE “Internet.” In fact, it’s called The Internet.

2. Rogue109 says:

SpaceyG: Maybe you could stop by and film it with that camera of yours that has the special “unsteady and shakey” switch that you leave on when you are doing your reporting.

3. IndyInjun says:

Jen,

No you DIDN’T do that, did you?

My goodness that was like hopping out of a frying pan into the fire!

Sorry you won’t be there to interrogate ole Buzz.

He probably won’t even get any zinger questions.

4. Jen says:

IndyInjun,

Cobb Parkway is like Washington Road with less traffic and more chain restaurants.

Bill Simon,

Wish I could take credit, but that’s all MelGX’s fabulous doing.

5. Holly says:

God bless you for enduring that. . .

6. IndyInjun says:

It was good to meet Buzz and Holly.

Alas, I was delayed by a family emergency and arrived 45 minutes too late. Therefore, not knowing what had been said beforehand, I asked no pointed questions about the RedState censoring of Ron Paul supporters.

Nor did I get to promote my favorite discussion clip on why the GOP faces a wipe-out. It is an hour long, but recommended listening. It is NOT a work of Dems or other “low-lifes”

or if you prefer mp3…