1. Holly says:

Waiting for the group to choke me, but I felt like John McCain did very well.

(It’s a marathon, not a sprint, remember.) 😉

For the first time last night, Mitt Romney didn’t give me the heebie-jeebies.

I wish people would quit booing Ron Paul, even when they don’t agree with him. It’s so crass and small-minded. Other candidates talk about bringing together the coalition that Ronald Reagan built and the need to have everyone at the table to win. When will one of them stand up and say we must have the libertarians and the independents, too? Reagan did not leave them out. He didn’t agree with them all the time, and he didn’t pander to them, but he wouldn’t have stood for the intolerance we’re seeing directed at Dr. Paul.

2. debbie0040 says:

McCain did do very well in the debate. My hubby even said he was surpised by the good job McCain did.

Fred took off the gloves last night. He made it clear that he was going after Rudy and Romney on their records. The thing with Rudy is that he doesn’t try to distort his record as Romney does. With Rudy it is “What you see is what you get”.

Rudy did very well and so did Huckabee.

3. YourFutureLeader says:

Im tired of all the Reagan rhettoric. I dont want another Ronald Reagan I want a new President of the United States that has vision and planning behind him.

4. rugby_fan says:

So Republicans want a president who willingly supported dictators in an attempt to keep a horrible foreign policy going?

A president who willingly sold weapons to an enemy of ours in order to fight another enemy and then isolate himself from the rest of his party?

No wonder the GOP is rubbish.

5. Brian Laurens says:

Duncan got a lot of applause at this debate. I was shocked how well he actually did.

McCain shocked me with his comback there, especially after his less then medial speech to the same group the night before.

Rudy seemed to just smile a lot.

Mitt was not on his A game, but still did fairly well. I spoke with him after the event and couldn’t tell if he was just tired or what. Still did well though.

6. Brian Laurens says:

Oh yeah, and Fred had free alcohol after. So a lot of us Mitt people made sure to take advantage of his hospitality. 🙂