Oh those close games.

I’ve benefited from close victories but for the second week in a row I’ve suffered a close loss, this time to Monday night quarter. Meanwhile, ShockleyShockers07 and Al Smith’s Jihad remain undefeated. ‘Noles Win and mmmm Cold Beer remain hot winning their fourth and third straight respectively.

Monday night quarter 77

17 the snugglers 1-4-0 395 L-4
18 Smyrna White Trash 1-4-0 332 L-1
19 Adam 1-4-0 185 W-1
20 StrungOutStars 0-5-0 222 L-5

Powered by ScribeFire.

1. drjay says:

the snugglers are annoyed at being the leagues 7th highest scoring team and yet mired in the doldrums w/ the likes of smyrna white trash–it is an afront to the snugglers…

2. Icarus says:

Dr. J,

That annoying feeling is just the Nitrous wearing off. Just take a couple of tylenol 3 every few hours and you’ll be fine.

As for the Melted Wings, don’t look now, but we’ve put together a two week winning streak, and tied this week for the 2nd highest points scored.

I’m worried about this week, however, because I just don’t think you can beat Cold Beer.

3. Doug Deal says:

Well, almost all of my byes are over with, so maybe I can have my full team ready to play next week. Losing your starting quarterback, your primary reciever and your best running back, all in one game is a little tough, when your bench is as deap as Lake Hartwell during a drought.

4. Icarus says:

A few items of note:

Monday Night Quarter, Sweep the leg Johnny, and the Columbus Mudcats are in the top 8, yet have made no player moves to date. (Apparently, their auto-draft didn’t give them Jake Plummer, but I digress). The Strung Out Stars have also made no moves, but it may be time to re-think that strategy.

The #1 Team started with the 16th draft pick, so there goes my excuse. The number 2 team drafted 10th.

The #1 draft team is 17th, but it appears that his good luck on the draft has been replaced by bad luck with schedules, and he’s #7 in total scoring.

5. Adam says:

Ah, finally out of the basement (but still the lowest scoring team in the league). I made quite a few moves this week and it appears to have helped out a good deal. Hopefully I can get another win before the end of the season. 😉

6. First off, Sorry Buzz.

Icarus, I do not know how to trade, that is really the main reason I haven’t.

Rugby- Do I play you this week?

So when you have byes, you are supposed to trade?

7. Icarus says:

You don’t have to trade to make a move. I’ve only done one trade (and that’s going to bite me in the butt this week when I face my former TE), but you can drop and add players on your own.

If you want to make a trade, you can either e-mail the team manager in advance if you want to discuss it, assuming they have their e-mail in the manager profile, or go to “Propose Trade” under “My Team”. Follow the links, it’s pretty easy.

8. rugby_fan says:

Look Icarus, I think its been well documented how the search has driven me mad.

Even if I were to find out, its clear that I wouldn’t know up from down, so I would not be able to genuinely know if what I learned was truth.

9. Icarus says:

You only know the truth in the brief moment before you pass out after 12-15 pints. At least that’s my theory.

10. yeah rugby, I am the Monday Night Quarterback. LOL, I ran out of letters though. Apparently I made my first move today then Icarus. I had to move a RB up to someone who had a bye. But, both of my kickers are bye this week. Kinda sucks.