Moseley In

When I was in DC this past week, the NRCC guys kept asking my thoughts on Wayne Moseley. I don’t know him, but I understand that he is over fighting in Iraq right now.

He’s also now in the fight to beat John Barrow.

1. drjay says:

he’s back actually–he spoke to the sav’h yr’s last week–i’m sure he’d be more than happy to have a chat w/ you erick

2. ugavi says:

I’ve met him seems like a really good guy. I think you would have an interesting conversation.

Not sure he has quite the likeability factor that Max has.

3. keyth77 says:

It won’t matter who the GOP put against John Barrow. Not only does barrow have the advantage in money, but name recognition & unlike 2006 in 2008 the race in the 12th I predict won’t be as close as it was in 2006.

4. Federalist says:

If the gop could install a candidate that can self finance (him/her)self then the do have a shot. As it stands though, the candidates are each about a half-million shy of what they will have needed to have raised by now. John will probably set another fundraising record before election time.

5. Bill Simon says:

Erick,

If a Democrat came back from fighting in Iraq, and was running against a Republican who did not go to Iraq, would you be nice to that Dem?

6. Holly says:

Not sure he has quite the likeability factor that Max has.

Few do.

unlike 2006 in 2008 the race in the 12th I predict won

7. drjay says:

i do not know if he intends to or if he is even willing to dish out his own cash but i have been given the impression that mosley is indeed a wealthy man, has anyone heard anything else about bob young’s future intentions?

8. Holly says:

Mayor Bob isn’t running for the 10th. That’s the rumor. No word on the 12th.

Sadly, my favorite horse probably won’t enter the race. Jesse Stone is up for some sort of judgeship, I believe.