Fantasy Football: Week 1 results.

The Peach Pundit Partisans fantasy football league kicked off this weekend. This week’s results are

Frigtards 64

ShockleyShockers07 107
‘Noles Win 93

Dacula Destroyer 74
StrungOutStars 47

Sweep The Leg Johnny 79
Slobberknockers 76

Congrats to this weeks winners. You losers …better luck next week, unless you want to admit defeat now. 😉

1. rugby_fan says:

I don’t have the will to engage in competition.

The hunt for information on Broun’s swearing in has, quite frankly, become a full time endeavour.

With that in mind, my almost victory is as good as win for me.

2. Doug Deal says:

One less TD catch by a certain Arizona wide reciever, and it could have been a wonderful weekend. Of course my bench players almost outperformed my starters.

3. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

The White Trash just didn’t show up this week. I wonder if there was a carnival or Nascar race going on.
    🙁

4. The Warsaw Ferryman says:

Thank you Buzz, for putting my two point defeat to you at the top of the list! A curse upon Brian Billick for using Musa Smith in a goal line situation! A curse upon him.

For those that don’t play fantasy football, yes, this is how we all act, cursing players and coaches who don’t do like we _want_ them to, as if we have some influence from a far.

5. In the loop says:

SWEARING IN OF THE HONORABLE PAUL C. BROUN, OF GEORGIA, AS A MEMBER OF THE HOUSE — (House of Representatives – July 25, 2007)

[Page: H8466] GPO’s PDF
    — The SPEAKER. Will the Representative-elect and the Members of the Georgia delegation present themselves in the well.

Mr. BROUN appeared at the bar of the House and took the oath of office, as follows:

Do you solemnly swear or affirm that you will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that you will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that you take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that you will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which you are about to enter, so help you God.

The SPEAKER. Congratulations, you are now a Member of the 110th Congress.

6. rugby_fan says:

And no one can provide any information still.

In the loop:

I should mention that the day it happened, GOPeach went on to every thread that was posted, or had a comment in it, and said “Dr. Broun is being sworn in right now on CSPAN! I’m crying” or something to that extent.

Icarus and I have been asking ever since that day when Broun will be sworn in and GOPeach has not returned.

So, I’d like to think I’m performing a community service.

7. Icarus says:

I still don’t understand why no one can get you this info, Rugby.

Hope you get out of your funk soon. If my team had scored 93 points and still lost, I’d probably just give up anyway.

8. rugby_fan says:

Icarus:

I don’t know if I can go on living to tell you the truth.

What’s more amazing about my performance is ever since I registered I have put in exactly zero seconds of work (I didn’t even make a preference in the draft) in to my team.