UGA defeats OSU

ESPN: Georgia – 35, Oklahoma State – 14

If you are a Georgia fan, you have to feel good about tonight’s win. OSU’s offense is said to be one of the best in the NCAA and Georgia held their own against them.

Stafford looked good (18/24, 234 yards and 2 TD), as did Sean Bailey, Thomas Brown and Knowshon Moreno.

Next week against South Carolina will be another test.

1. liberator says:

Our Freshman and Sophmores are ready this year. This year the Dawgs win the SEC,next year we will be National Champions! We are that good! Spurrier get ready for another Dawg Whipping and Whine some more.

2. Icarus says:

Let’s not look too far ahead liberator. We’ve got a great season ahead of us. Enjoy whatever we make of it.

As for everyone that’s pointing to next year as our big year, a small fly in the ointment:

Only 5 home games,

With away games at South Carolina, Arizona State, LSU, Florida, Kentucky, and Auburn. The “bye” week comes after game 10 (Auburn), with a week off before Tech. The last four away games are consecutive weeks. That’s an uphill battle regardless who we put on the field.

3. rugby_fan says:

I will never say this again, but, officiating cost Florida State the game this evening.

More than likely, we would not have had a Hail Mary (Full of Grace….), but at least give us one second (one effing second) to perform a play, and see what happened.

And no, I will not let this go throughout the whole season.

I hate Clemson.

4. debbie0040 says:

Rugby, I cheer for Florida State when they are not playing Alabama but the Seminole’s offensive and defensive line looked like a bunch of “girlie men”. Clemson pushed them around all night.

How abaout Nick Saban’s debut? Roll Tide!!

Go Jackets! I was so glad they beat ND.

5. Dawgfan says:

I think Icarus is right. Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. The Dawg looked REAL good, and I feel pretty good about the season. An SEC championship will take some doin’. I will say this there is a National Championship in this teams future.

6. Holly says:

Congrats to the Georgia and Georgia Tech football teams this weekend. Both deserved their wins and looked great!

7. jsm says:

“Did you even go to Tech Brian? Just another sidewalk fan, huh?”

Wait. Did that comment come from a UGA fan? Most dawg fans I know didn’t go to college anywhere.

8. drjay says:

it was a good day for the dawgs and better than whipping up on some 1-aa school like appalachain st. or something–looking forward to border bash in augusta next week and laying a 42 to 1 stomp on spurrier and the –ahem…cocks

9. DutchDawg says:

No, those comments came from a Georgia graduate. Check where the governor of this great state matriculated for the last 33 years if you want a distinguished list of just a few Georgia grads.

10. Dutch, I don’t think you got the point. Of course the Governors went to college. He is just saying as least Tech fans went to college somewhere.

Sides, don’t you know that Kennesaw State officially lend our support to that North Ave Trade school, with whom we share colors.