Fred to Announce

Fred will finally announce on the 6th of September. For all you Atlanta and Georgia FredHeds there will be an announcement party of some sort. More details as the become available.

(This is Georgia related because Georgia loves Fred!)

1. Archibald Bulloch says:

He will finally announce that he is no longer “testing the waters” but rather that he is “really testing the waters hard.”

2. ConservativeCaucus says:

Hmmm… right after another debate: fascinating timing.

I originally was warm to Fred, but he has been more and more unimpressive as time has gone on. I hope he surprises or Huckabee catches fire.

3. Icarus says:

Well WTF?

If Ron Mexico is in, then I’m guessing Federalaist and Liberator are in, then Icarus must be in. I’ll let you know right after Andy’s presser as to if he’s still not gay. Stay tuned.

BTW, does anyone here know when Paul Broun will be sworn in to Congress, and where I can watch it live?

4. debbie0040 says:

Ron Mexico is too busy to sign petitions. He is too busy hoarding vaseline in preparation for his prison term for dog fighting 🙂

Go Fred!!!!!!

5. EAVDad says:

I’m sorry — I just don’t see him being more than a temporary blip in the race. He’ll race to the front of the pack because of the excitement, but then he’ll have to start:
    – Talking about real issues
    – Enduring an onslaught of attacks from other candidates, especially those just hanging on (Hello John McCain).
    – Have to answer questions about his very young wife

I could go on. It’s nothing against the guy — I think it would be interesting to have him as a candidate (although I’m not really a supporter). But, I just don’t see it lasting.

6. ConservativeCaucus says:

Bill:

Ron Mexico=Michael Vick

Vick used this as a false name to have a STD test done a number of years ago.

7. GodHatesTrash says:

Fred’s the real deal. He’ll be the GOP nominee.

The GOP rabble bought the (phony) Texass cowboy crap and twang from Dumbya, and they’re eatin’ up the bonafide mushmouth hillbilly from Tennessee. His gibberish is what passes for ‘common sense’ in Dixie.

Never overestimate the intelligence of the American electorate – especially in the red states. Thompson has the white red stater vote locked down – they never met a demagogue they were too smart to vote for.

He’s a hillbilly Ronald Reagan. And, unless the rest of America saves itself from the red states, the next president.

8. IndyInjun says:

Rudy Thomromnabee for POTUS?

Yawn…………

More of the same gang that ruined the greatest nation on earth?

No thanks.