1. SpaceyG says:

Y’all leave that little clueless beauty queen alone now, ya here. The pageant business brings big cracker bucks to my dear home state of SC.

Lord knows why they still include a segment that requires those gals to open their mouths though. This clip alone has to be setting some kinda YouTube record.

Oh well, when they’re middle-aged and have learned to eat something, and are bitter and mean as snakes ’cause their don’t get to wear enough sparkly things all night long any more, they can always blog.

2. GAWire says:

This girl should be proud of herself … she just took viewers on a trip around the world to get a glimpse of US Americans, South Africans, to Iraq to Middle Eastern Asians.

It doesn’t matter if we don’t speak whatever tongue she was communicating in – we were just watching and hoping for some sort of wardrobe malfunction.

3. GAWire says:

Did she say something about “Osama” in there or was I just distracted by the wide camera shot?

She should have just responded by saying US Americans can become more educated (and I guess attempt to educate South Africans in there somehow) by regularly reading the best website ever on a daily basis (which oddly enough would likely be referenced again in response to the question about “where she sees herself in 5 to 10 years).

4. Romegaguy says:

Spacey is from SC. This all makes sense now….

I was hoping she would mention world peace or fuzzy puppies.

5. GodHatesTrash says:

I bet she gets her news about ‘the Iraq’ from ‘the Fox’.

And when she votes – next year – she’ll vote for ‘the GOP’.

6. Federalist says:

Fox News’ key demographic happens to be non-highschool graduates…you know people who have never heard the term “fact-checking.” I guess that is why viewership was down 14%.