Huckabee to raise funds in Atlanta.

Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee will have a fundraiser in Atlanta on Saturday September 8th at the home of Ron and Fran Terwilliger. Click here to see the invitation.

1. Icarus says:

If it’s for his Senate bid, I’m in.

If he’s still running for (Vice) President, it’s time to re-direct him to where he’s most needed.

2. Icarus says:

Jason,

I’m even willing to give him a pass on his “record”, assuming you mean his massive tax increases, because of unfunded mandates and Arkansas’ status as a third world country being forced to join the rest of us in a new millineum.

I think a term or two in the U.S. Senate would help his resume and give him the chance to show true fiscal conservative credentials for a Presidential run in either 2012 or 2016.

3. GOP Girl says:

He’d be good in a cabinet position.

I wouldn’t mind going to the fundraiser. He’s one of my Top 5.

4. Rpolitic says:

Hye maybe he is here to lobby for the marriage of infants and children. It seems to be popular in Arkansas right now.

Maybe if he spent some time actually being governor the law allowing parents to marry off their children as early as birth would not have “slipped through”

5. Jace Walden says:

Icaurs,

Seems like Republicans are always willing to dismiss a person’s record. As long as he’s photogenic and can talk a big talk.

And you wonder why you’re no longer the majority?

6. IndyInjun says:

Rudy McRomnabee is not my candidate.

Having no topic posting ability here, let me add cheers for the Ron Paul ad.

A really great Paul Youtube, and there are many, is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFfdB5OzlyQ

Huckabee will be crucified with the Fair???tax blowback, as finally that nutty deal is going to get REAL scrutiny.

He is just another imposter of a conservative.

As the first caller to C-Span opened the morning after the SC debate….

Ron Paul
    Ron Paul
    RON PAUL!!!!

7. rugby_fan says:

I knew GOPeach was the one who had left the most recent comment.

You know GOPeach, Ron Paul doesn’t want to legislate sexuality and condemn them for how they live. How can you support Paul when he wants adults to be adults and not intrude on their lives.