Yes, There IS A Media Revolution Underway

Lip Dub – Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger from amandalynferri and Vimeo.

Don’t believe me? Take a look at the participatory nature of this terrific video. Note the many different ways “media” is being shared here. Trust me, you’ll be head-noddin’ along in seconds! And it’s irrelevant that it’s music being shared here. Insert something political if you will — and then get with the program. Not to mention a terrific team-building activity.

Note: If you can’t see the video in your browser, just click here.

1. drjay says:

what a fun group of young attractive folks, it can make one a bit nostalgic for their own youth–and i do like that song

2. SpaceyG says:

Yeah, they’re all so bright and young and white and clever it kinda hurts to look at ’em all. Sure don’t look much like the trailer park ’round here.

3. kendrial says:

I did think to myself as I watched, “wow, they are all so pretty”. Kind of strange to know so many beautiful people.

4. CobbGOPer says:

Um, yeah, this is dumb. This is what bored kids do at the office when they should be working, dammit.

Besides, no politics in this post. Unless you count the fact that very likely all the kids in this video are Hillary Clinton voters. (They are based outta NYC, after all)

5. Carpe Forem says:

I found a political video there. I wonder if they’ve filed their forms yet with the FEC and the FCC.

I love the part when McCain says there should be an investigation and they tell him the VP is on the phone and they need to talk.

6. SpaceyG says:

I’m beginning to think that video was “manufactured.” As in… professionally casted. Those kids were just too alike and too adorable-y. All out of hipster-central-casting. I mean how many people in one office are that precious and hip? Surely it wasn’t shot in North Georgia!

7. drjay says:

please do not shatter my worldview of believing a place such as those kids office does indeed exist out there somwhere–thank you