1. Doug Deal says:

I assume it is a non partisan free-for-all in November? Macon will one day realize that it is silly to have primaries for city races when only one candidate total from either party even bothers to run in most races.

2. SpaceyG says:

Oh those poor unsuspecting people in Savannah… they’d better start training hard now, ’cause they’re in for some Bull Moose Boot Camp if he wins. Run BM run!

3. Bull Moose says:

Bull Moose here: It is official, I’m running and I’m running to win!

I am the best, most energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced candidate and that’s why I’m running. I’m going to run a very positive campaign that excites the citizens of Savannah!

We are in the process of setting up the website, http://www.clintmurphy.com. The email address is [email protected].

The 4th District of Savannah includes the famous Ardsley Park area, Chatham Crescent, Olin Heights, Kensington Park, Habersham Woods, Paradise Park, Mayfair, and parts of the Bonna Bella area.

All help is appreciated. I’m running against a candidate who has previously held office who has hired Dave Simons as her consultant. Dave’s good and it’s going to take a lot of work, a positive attitude, and a determination to serve ALL the people of the district – all of which I’ve got!

Come on down to Savannah between now and November 6 and be part of one of the most exciting campaigns going on in Georgia this off year election cycle.

4. Icarus says:

I just hope he includes finally upgrading those horrible cobble stones on River Street. It’s hard enough to walk on those things when you’re sober, much less after a few hours of pub crawling.

Much like the view of Georgia’s state government, there are very few problems that can’t be solved with more Georgia asphalt.

5. Bull Moose says:

Cobble Stones are part of the charm.

Buzz, let’s put out the word!

Remember — what’s all the Buzz about???

6. Erick, dangit, you started a blog your way to public office trend. i kinda like it just for the pure, simple loudness of it all. If you guys would learn to grow some hair and get the right shoes, you could really go places.

Nice myspace song Clint (New Shoes), best of luck on your race! How many River Street rooms can you rent for us to come down to SAV for the Victory Celebration? 🙂

7. Mike-El says:

Bull, you don’t look half as unhinged as I mentally pictured you. (Dude…I swear that’s a compliment!)

Good on you and good luck.

8. JasonW says:

Is he running under the Bull Moose Party? i’m kinda dissappointed that his name on the ballot isn’t Bull Moose.

9. Bull Moose says:

It’s very humbling to see the words of encouragement. I plan to work hard to earn the vote one voter at a time.

Keep me in your prayers and you’re always welcome in Savannah.

10. Icarus says:

Peach Pundit roots go way back.

Here’s Erick as a young boy in Dubai, waiting for a bunch of steroid filled professional wrestlers to come over for supper and “wrastlin demonstrashuns”. Erick was loyal even then. (please, lets not bring up the ‘cage Bull Moose episodes.)

11. rugby_fan says:

Bull:

I truly think you should take Icarus’ advice. Should you fall while running on those cobblestones, you will indeed severely injure yourself.