Fantasy Fooball?

Football season starts soon and I wondered if there was any interest in having a Peach Pundit Fantasy Football league?

We’d need 10 – 12 people, but if we got more we could split into two leagues (if someone else agreed to be a Commissioner).

We could create a free league with an online draft (either live of automated) so folks all over the State could join in and have some real fun with this.

If your interested say so in the comments and we’ll see where this goes.

1. Seth Millican says:

I’m in. All – remember: pick up your tight ends and kickers first. You can trade for quarterbacks and backs later. Oh…Manning retired.

2. buzzbrockway says:

I got an email that Chuck Efstration want to play so by my count that gives us 9 (now it’s 12)

Icarus
    dyjay
    Demonbeck
    Jason Pye
    Steve Perkins
    Doug Deal
    Seth Millican
    Buzz
    Chuck Efstration
    In the loop
    JRM2016
    rugby_fan

3. buzzbrockway says:

Doug,

I’ve not been a commissioner before but I think all you do is administrative type things.

The commissioner of a league I was in last year literally did nothing but set it up and everything worked just fine.

4. Doug Deal says:

This is my first post from my new ppc 6800 phone. While no high falootin iPhone, its not too shabby, and I only had to wait through lunch, as opposed to spending the night in a mall.

Anyway if you need a commissioner, I can do that, but if you just need a player, I can do that as well.

5. Icarus says:

When I click on the link I get this:

“You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league.”

Which sounds a lot like what I hear when I go to trendy clubs and hit on women.

6. John Walraven says:

Do y’all got room for one more? Would it be a draft league or one of those salary cap formats? Thanks.

7. John Walraven says:

Cool. Maybe a more traditional lineup? All those individual defensive players can be a bit much. Maybe a 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1K, 1 team defense?

One other for discussion: no points for receptions, only receiving yards. Once you start giving a pt for every catch you have guys that dont gain many yards and rarely score that are outperforming solid RBs.

Thanks.

8. Doug Deal says:

It is already set up with that as you have above, except there are 4 wr and 2 qbs.

Only yards gained, scores, sacks, etc count.

Look at the settings and post about it on the league board.

9. drjay says:

up to 20 teams–starting 2 qb’s–there are only 32 teams in the nfl–that is going to be tricky–maybe 1 qb and 3 wr’s would be a little more manageable.

but maybe fantasy FOOBALL is a little different than the fantasy football that i’m used to…