Tropical Storm Erick Swirls in Pacific

1. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

Funny. I laughed to myself too last night when I heard it mentioned on the news.

No truth to the rumor that both Jack Ellis and Robert Brown are riding out the storm in their basements.
    😉

2. Mike-El says:

Since it’s an open thread, I’d like to ask everyone to keep Safe As Houses’ JMac and The Wife in their thoughts and hopes. I read on SAH last night that they are off having their baby even as we gather here today.

3. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

4? Wake Forest? Perhaps, but the same could be said for UGA too. Oh wait…I guess the games against Western Carolina, Vandy, and Troy will somehow count as real games….nevermind.

4. Demonbeck says:

“The answer; 4 more than Georgia Tech.

The question; what is the highest number of games Wake Forest will win in football this year?”

Fixed it for you rugby fan.

5. rugby_fan says:

Thanks Demonbeck!

But you left out an important piece of information, and, as the adage goes, the devil is in the details.

While Wake may win “4 more than Georgia Tech”, they will still win fewer than FSU as the ‘Noles roll their way to another national championship.

6. rugby_fan says:

That’s right, Wake doesn’t actually teach anything, I forgot.

FSU is this many points better:
    420,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

7. liberator says:

I have a female friend who says she gets horny when it rains and the wind blows. I said baby you would have been hell in hurricane katrina!

8. Icarus says:

Good lord people,

Did you have another meeting with cookies, this time made with love AND a “special” ingredient?

Holly, has your cookie baking become a form of self-medication, because I think half these folks have broken into your stash?

Or is this just what happens after an “R” votes in favor of “medical” mary jane?