1. Chathamguy says:

This is very likely a press release from a vendor who was given quotes by the campaign manger who appreciated their work. Nothing more and nothing less.

2. JackGrimes says:

Chathamguy,

That is precisely what it is.

Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to read my company

3. Jace Walden says:

A better title for this post would be, “Is Jeff Whoring Out to the Establishment?”

At least Broun had a “secret weapon”, Jeff. You’re guy barely had a campaign. Get over it.

4. AlanR says:

Just wondering — did anyone else get the press release?

Any of you who supported Broun, but are not well known, authoritative journalist that are so obvious even a Jersey City firm can find them?

If Broun supporters who are just Broun supporters got it, it increasese the chances that it was distributed from Broun’s list. And I’m not criticizing Broun. It wouldn’t be the first time a list got misused by a vendor.

If profg is around, he would be the most knowledgeable person we could find for some insight.

5. SpaceyG says:

Does Team People Power out of Jersey really believe THEY obtained “victory” for Broun? About as much as scamming Nigerians I suppose. Everyone knows it was that chicken, for chrissake.

6. shelbinator says:

I got the email, two of ’em actually — one fancy formatted by way of a BCC, and one pasted into my website’s Contact form. And I was most certainly not on Broun’s list; this guy just did his homework crawling the blogs. I bet all the BlogforDemocracy types got it, too.

7. Jeff,

You look ridiculous when you try to find something wrong with Cinderella’s Slipper.

The fact is that the people of the 10th voted for Paul Broun, and now he is their Representative.

Quit wining, and quit the sourgrapes, Jeff. Your sounding like Bill Green. Grow up!