This will soon be the most watched video on YouTube

Be careful if you don’t want to know the Harry Potter ending:

1. Jace Walden says:

This isn’t the way the book ends. I got my copy about 2 hours ago and skipped to the end. I won’t say how it ended, but let’s just say this video isn’t even close.

2. Romegaguy says:

What happens is on the eve of Harry graduating from school he throws a party at a hotel. Harry and Neville Longbottom pull a train on Luna Lovegood that is filmed by Ron Weasley. The film is found by Dumbledore who expels Harry with the pressure of Severus Snape. Snape takes the video and has a party to show it off to some of his friends.

Meanwhile Hagrid gets caught training boarhounds and some dragons to fight and is indicted.

Most of the book centers around press conferences held by the muggle that is hired to represent Potter and whether or not Hagrid gets to play Quidditch this season.

3. Mike-El says:

I’m surprised those guys even know how to find where books might be sold. That’s just straight up a-hole behavior and I hope their moms catch them spanking it.

4. Jeff Emanuel says:

I agree with Mike-El. I’ve never understood the desire, need, or purpose for childish little @SS-holeish pranks like that, and quite frankly, I wouldn’t have linked it here.

5. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

Well, I thought it was quite humorous. Brings back memories of my @ss-holish prankish self.
    😉

6. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

Ugadog, seriously? I read PP for the humor. Don’t get me wrong, lots of information here, but half the posts crack me up, not always in a good way, but I always appreciate the laugh.