1. Seen It says:

I wouldn’t say this was Norwood. Joel McElhannon had control of the media, but i heard he spent the last 3 weeks in Nashville with the Thompson campaign. McElhannon has always been overrated.

2. I Am Jacks Post says:

Seen it, you’re a no-nothin g dipsh*t. Tell me, is your name John Walker?

When everything comes out, you’ll see that the, ahem, “Norwood machine,” steered Whitehead into the ground.

3. jackson says:

Wasn’t McElhannon. How about a candidate that didnt even do anything. Did anyone get anything or see any thing from him? sounds like he dialed it in to me.

4. Seen It says:

I don’t know who Walker is, but I think I touched a nerve. Wasn’t it McElhannon who was hired to win this thing? Where was he? He has made a living off picking front runners. this time it didn’t work out.

5. Observer says:

I think Seen It did touch a nerve. The Norwood operation is no more, but this wasn’t their campaign. They used to squash people like bugs, not coast in.

BTW Walker was Norwood’s Chief of Staff in Washington. He wasn’t down for this campaign. He’s very good and won’t have any problem hooking up with another congressman.

6. Erick says:

Observer, considering you have the same IP address as Seen It and a similar email address both referencing swimming, I’d say you’re the same person.

And that you’re racing to blame the one guy Norwood’s handlers shut out of the campaign so they could make some good commissions off Whitehead, I’d suspect you did well in your pocket by Whitehead.

7. CHelf says:

Could that be why McElhannon left? Writing on the wall? Did he bolt early enough to wash his hands clean and move on to bigger and better things?