Chase Who?

I got an email from Chase Daughtrey saying he’s going to become Rudy Giuliani’s State Political Director for Georgia. He’ll be leaving the Isakson team to do so.

1. Icarus says:

Chase is a good guy. Worked for Gary Black before Isakson, if my failing memory serves. He’s been a West GA Field Rep for Isakson, and has paid great attention to the grass roots in my area, from what I’ve observed.

Chase, go easy on Bull Moose when you’re in Savannah. He’s not letting go of McCain easily. Best of luck in the new position.

2. DoubleDawg3 says:

I’ll second the comments made above …great guy, able to connect with and strike up a conversation with virtually anyone. He’s got the gift of gab and I’m sure he’ll be in State House or State Senate someday himself.

Best of luck to him …but I’m still hoping Fred T. runs b/c if he doesn’t, my votes going to Huckabee (which is really like wasting a vote)

3. LiveFreeOrDie says:

What I’m wondering is why he’d leave Isakson, whom he claims to be a statesman, for Giuliani. Ron Paul is the only statesman running for POTUS.

4. GeorgiaValues says:

Chase is one of the finest people I know. Smart, honest, genuinely concerned about people. Rudy, like him or loath him, made a fine choice. All the best Chase.

5. rightbeforeleft says:

I’d say between Sean Donnelly and Chase Daughtrey Rudy has himself one of the top young duos in the state, wasn’t sure about his chances before, but these guys really give him a boost. I’d expect to see the poll numbers rise in short order as Georgia becomes truly acquainted with Rudy through their hands. Great hire for the Mayor.

6. Painterman says:

Great guys, but your still left with a candidate that’s pro-choice, Anti-gun and in favor of Gay marriage. Not a winning combo in GA.