1. IndyInjun says:

Sorry, Erick, the Price is WRONG.

He does not SUPPORT THE WAR, nor do any of these other faux-conservatives who favor creating money out of thin air to pay for it and forcing even MORE prolonged deployments of our troops.

It is we who are embarrassed – embarrassed that we put con artists like this guy in the US House of Representatives.

I have had a gut full of partisan hacks like this trying to link life-long conservatives like me to moveon.org and the Dem party.

What is clear is that we must flush folks like this who want to pay no ‘Price’ for their wanton destruction of America.

Pathetic.

2. John Konop says:

Price & Bush; Support the Generals?

My question is which Generals?

President Bush and Congressman Tom Price did not listen to the military and CIA when they warned them that invading Iraq would lead to out of control sectarian violence. Also if Sedum had WMD they did not think he would use them or sell them to terrorist.

Then President Bush wanted to invade anyways. General Zinni, military experts and the CIA warned Bush that we needed 300,000 to 500,000 troops to have any chance. Also we must separate the Country and give local control. So what did Bush do? Bush gets rid of General Zinnia as well as Army Chief of Staff Eric Shinseki and did the complete opposite.
    Next after Rumsfeld failed plan of doing Iraq on the cheap and blowing off military and CIA advice. Bush than waits to fire Rumsfeld to after the mid term election for what Bush admitted was for political purposes.

Putting aside we have not met one time line for anything in Iraq the leaders of the Country plan on going on vacation for August rather than deal with the sectarian violence in their Country.

And now Tom Price and the President wants us to believe they will listen to the military. Does that mean Bush and Price will listen until they do not do what Bush says?

3. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

Lol, PeachPundit cracks me up. As soon as I saw the headline about Price, I thought to myself: “Uh Oh, I sense a Konop cameo(s) and lots of copy and pasting from his site”

Not that i disagree with Konop’s ideas…I’m just sayin’

4. TPSoCal says:

Indy,

I don’t think people assume you are liberal by opposing the war. I think there is the whole list of paleo-cons that were against the war. I think George Will was opposed as well. I think Ron Paul voted against the war. I still think we did the right thing, although I think the execution stinks. Sometimes I second guess whether I would have supported it again, but as long as I have friends over there, I cannot bring myself to not support their mission. I agree with Rep. Price though, the Democrats are basing decisions on what’s best for thier ’08 prospects instead of what’s best for the country.

5. IndyInjun says:

TPSoCal-

I remain perhaps overly sensitive, but until the last year, when the folly of this war became plain, I was torched at every turn. since my conversion in October 2002.

After it was begun, I insisted that we cannot afford to lose it and remain of that opinion.

The trouble is that it has gone beyond the USA’s will to win, so all that is being accomplished now is running up the debt and getting folks killed.

The Dems are right for the wrong reasons.

6. Trackboy1 says:

Ned Price got himself a fancy dandy boy haircut. Wonder how much it cost. But close your eyes, and that voice hakens back to the glorious early days of The Simpsons.