ob Monday iPhone Post

Today’s iPhone post actually has something to do with politics. As the RLC-GA chair I ended up on Ron Paul’s mailing list. This just appeared in my inbox:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 2, 2007

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – The Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign today became the first campaign to launch an iPhone platform. This new platform will allow iPhone users to access the campaign’s Web 2.0 applications, such as social networking tools and online videos, directly from their iPhones….
The Ron Paul 2008 iPhone platform is available at www.ronpaul2008.com/iphone .

I won’t Bull Moose and quote the entire release, and sorry it still doesn’t have anything to do with Georgia, but it seems more on-topic than most iPhone posts.

1. Icarus says:

Offering Ron Paul and John McCain as the only two choices is a null set and/or non sequitur.

2. Holly says:

ENOUGH OF THE I PHONE….We Don’t care!!!

Then why not just skip this thread and let the geeks talk?

3. Donkey Kong says:

Vote Donkey Kong in 2008. Forget Mickey Mouse. If I’m president, free bananas for everyone.

4. Demonbeck says:

I figured they would be working against him though – did they work everything out?

I thought he’d get the koopa troopas to put the signs out – or maybe even the koopa home-schoolas.

5. Icarus says:

It’s like a family thing between Donkey Kong and the Mario Brothers. There’s a lot of infighting, but they’ll stick together when they’re trying to kick the crap out of Disney.

6. Donkey Kong says:

My real power is Bowser. He’s the Brian Laurens of the Kong Kampaign. With Princess by my side and Bowser to do my dirty work, I’m looking forward to a comfortable victory.

7. Donkey Kong says:

Bill,

Banana bread is for all donors and volunteers. Muscadine sauce, though, is only for top donors who donate the maximum allowable amount.

8. Demonbeck says:

How about monkey bread? Who does that go to?

BTW, how is Kong Jr.? Did the rehab take?

9. Donkey Kong says:

Sorry, Demonbeck, no more monkey bread for any of us. Once Candy Kong and I split up (cheatin ho), she refuses to make any more. Unfortunately, the only thing Princess can cook is some hot love, so we’re left out in the cold in this one.

You talking about Diddy Kong? He’s doing much better now, thanks for asking. He’s still a bananaholic, but Princess, Candy, and I are going to do what we can to help him. He just can’t get enough of those bananabombs–I walked in on him the other day, and he was once again soaking bananas in vodka. But, the good news is that he hadn’t touched them for a couple weeks. So we’re holding out hope, and doing what we can to support him.

10. Demonbeck says:

I heard he was caught driving Mario’s Kart this weekend doing 100 down I-75 with mushrooms, fireflowers and jumping stars under his seat.

11. Donkey Kong says:

That’s the first I’ve heard of it, but I just read the police report online. His mother and I are about to make HIM into Monkey bread.